Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wrestling Fans: What is HHH on?

TheCorruptor

i saw this question asked in an earlier post, and it intrigued me... my guess is early on, he did regular test/dbol cycles (becuase of his hair loss) but now, in the last 2 years, he has gotten SO jakked, that is has to be GH and also a ton of clen. any other opinions?

w

well i think hes on stenadiol(lol) he said in an interview that he would never use anabolic steroids....by the way before he got into wrestling he was as aspiring Bodybuilder at 6-3 + he would have been over 300++ to be full .....he weight around 260lbs

I don't know what he is on but I bet he takes a lot of it :D He is one HUGE mofo, (notice the sig ;) )

M18

I think a better question would be what do you think Scott Steiner's cycles look like!

Yeah I noticed his facial features changed but i thought he may have had some plastic surgery which caused this. I am quite sure you have to take a ton of gh to get acromegealehay or whatever,

Top Bottom