Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wrecking liver on cycle

7nURttm

So I have been using Halotestin and Superdrol together for the past 4 weeks and I feel extremely fatigued. Someone said to go get bloodwork and my liver values are in the 300’s no joke.
Why does the liver get so messed up on cycle and why do I feel so awful on this stack? Anyone have advice cause I have like no motivation

what in the actual fuck? why on the planet earth would you ever stack halo and superdrol... you have NO BUSINESS EVER using a steroid again and i mean that a million percent... STOP using steroids NOW... you need to clearly get on n2guard right away and likely need to add more tudca along with it and pct now... never go near a steroid again

Man you decided to pick IMO the 2 harshest orals and run them together. You need to do ALOT of reading before deciding to run anything ever again. Follow Dylan’s protocol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am wondering why you are using steroids in general. You sound to be a very reckless and careless person. I would highly suggest stopping what you are doing right now and listen to Dylan's advice.

So I have been using Halotestin and Superdrol together for the past 4 weeks and I feel extremely fatigued. Someone said to go get bloodwork and my liver values are in the 300’s no joke.
Why does the liver get so messed up on cycle and why do I feel so awful on this stack? Anyone have advice cause I have like no motivation

halotestin and superdol will mess up your liver for sure no surprise

increase water intake and add 10 caps n2guard daily
drop the halotestin and cycle off superdrol, switch to safer compounds like winstrol and dbol next cycle

You're using two super harsh orals and acting like you did ZERO research on them. That's on YOU

Stop this cycle asap, do full PCT, add some organ support - n2guard.
Make sure your diet is clean, drink plenty of water.
Run blood test again in 2 month and if recover, you can run again, but better choice would be WINSTROL and DBOL

Top Bottom