Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WOW..., Look at this Russian Kid.

1st off I may be wrong haha. But don't the majority of people the do really well in the olympia are over 6'? Or at least 5'7?

He does look good though. I wonder what his range of motion is when it comes to lifts?

Do they have a midget olympia?:D

actually jay cutler is like what 5'10" if that and ronnie can't be over 5'9" and dexter jackson was at least 2 or 3 inces shorter that me and I am 5'9". i've been side by side all of them. now they are 3 times wider than I am, tho

Oh I thought they was all tall. But I don't pay much attention to body building. I'm more of a strongman person. To be good in that sport they are all tall and built like a shed.

Oh I thought they was all tall. But I don't pay much attention to body building. I'm more of a strongman person. To be good in that sport they are all tall and built like a shed.

gunther and marcus ruhl and art are like 6' to 6'3". now the strongman players. I don't think I have ever met any of them that are under 6 feet. most are 6' 1/2 feet. A good bit of them show up at the BB shows and exhibits and tower over everyone.

Top Bottom