How the hell did Frisky do at her show?ChefWide said:wow.. could i post the pics? yep. but i will let the HardCarmelCandy do it.
wow.
DieselGunz said:Pics please..........
Did RADAR make it?Scotsman said:Was a great weekend so glad I could make it down for the show. Frisky did great, I'll let her fill in the details though.
Was great to meet/hangout with Chef and Frisky.
Cheers,
Scotsman
dahamn said:Did RADAR make it?
digger said:Bumpage so we don't have to stick it until we get the PICS PICS PICS.
Hint. Hint.
Scotsman said:Was a great weekend so glad I could make it down for the show. Frisky did great, I'll let her fill in the details though.
Was great to meet/hangout with Chef and Frisky.
Cheers,
Scotsman
Thanks to Scotts and Radar for making it out here.. i wish I knew more of what happend to Radar 


Becoming said:First platinum and now meetups at shows?
Who is this guy?
Scotsman said:He might be a superhero triumphing over evil.
Or just some guy that's gonna kick killahpussy's ass in 07.
Cheers,
Scotsman
Frisky said:Hey Suga!
Cheffy's gonna post up the wing feast.. hee hee!
alien amp pharm said:lol @ you all ditching RADAR.

alien amp pharm said:Nice going Frisky!
btw, you scare me.....
in the you could def. kick my ass kinda way.
SoKlueles said:awesome job friskybuttttt your getting those dnaged cookies soon gf
SoKlueles said:awesome job friskybuttttt your getting those dnaged cookies soon gf

you dont cook these in the ovenalien amp pharm said:Yeah, you'll get them soon Frisk, as soon as Soklu quits eating the whole batch right after they come out of the oven.
bran987 said:were you guys at Buffalo Wild Wings????
so you enjoyed the meal? good service? awesome! I love that place I bought the stock. you did a great job. you deserve wings & beerFrisky said:mmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm![]()
bran987 said:so you enjoyed the meal? good service? awesome! I love that place I bought the stock. you did a great job. you deserve wings & beerI bet you out ate scotsman after that show!
ChefWide said:
KillahBee said:dude - I see another boob touch moment!

Frisky said:nother pic
![]()

SublimeZM said:dude... frisky is hot...
and scotts is huge

i actually do, if thats alrightFrisky said:you want me to nurse you don't you?![]()
You freaking lil pervert... LOL
thanks hun![]()


Gymgurl said:Gee if I wasn't so mad about what you guys did to radar I would have enjoyed this thread more......Good job Friskey.......Looked great!
tuc biscuit said:lol is all I have to say
Frisky said:DOOD!
I'm soooo pissed about that freaking thread right now my ears are red...
And it takes alot to get me pissed... A 50+ year old man acting like he needed me to hold his hand the entire weekend../.![]()
KillahBee said:My thoughts - let's keep that crap in the other thread and keep this thread as a celebration.

Frisky said:Buy me a drink and dance on the table for me![]()
KillahBee said:as long as you relax and elevate your feet
YASMINA said:Frisky you look excellent. Have you thought about becoming a fitness model b/c you would definatley qualify with flying colours. You look a million times better than the models I see in fitness magazines.
Keep up the great work!!!!!!
![]()

pitbullstl said:Looking Awseome Frisky!!
Yo Cheffy.....you need to smile when someone's taking a pic.....take a lesson from Scotts.....although his smile looks like he just killed what he's eating.![]()

Frisky said:Thanks A billion Everyone!
and thank you all for keeping this thread supportive....![]()

jenscats5 said:We got your back, girlie..........and What a back it is!!![]()

Becoming said:Nice work frisky I am sure you will have a large collection of 1st place trophies before too long!
Scots - You are making the same face in every pic! Dude you look like me after I have had a few pitchers of beer.
Or maybe you are just thinking of how fun it will be to whup up on killah!
Congrats again frisky.
Scotsman said:redness comes from being way too hot, and the squinting comes from by stigmatism to light so thus I look drunk/high.
pitbullstl said:Fonz???
J/K orbly......so now you've hit LA......when ya coming to the Lou..??
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














