Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Wow, like,woooow.

Was a great weekend so glad I could make it down for the show. Frisky did great, I'll let her fill in the details though.

Was great to meet/hangout with Chef and Frisky.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
DieselGunz said:
Pics please..........


I'm having issues with my computer and won't be able to post any pics until I get back and let the tech geeks sort it out at work.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Was a great weekend so glad I could make it down for the show. Frisky did great, I'll let her fill in the details though.

Was great to meet/hangout with Chef and Frisky.

Cheers,
Scotsman
Did RADAR make it?
 
dahamn said:
Did RADAR make it?


He made it in the first night and had dinner with us, then we lost track of him. I wish we had gotten to hand out more, but maybe something came up and he had to head out. Unforetuneately I had no contact info for him so I couldn't find out what happened.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Was a great weekend so glad I could make it down for the show. Frisky did great, I'll let her fill in the details though.

Was great to meet/hangout with Chef and Frisky.

Cheers,
Scotsman

First platinum and now meetups at shows?

Who is this guy?
 
Well!



I took 4th! Woohooo.... A very good experience for me.. and it turned out to be a huge show. The biggest Mr. Louisiana Yet!

I was not nervous, my posing was better and my body came in even tighter and harder than I expected.

Great critiques from the judges this time. I spoke to 3 judges and one guy that was just doing critiques two which saw me in the hall and said to please come and see them as soon as I could. One of the younger men that was doing the critiques and saw me for the last comp was impressed at my improvements and the only thing he said I should do I make my presence on the stage when in a group... he said make those girls give you room! LOL ;)

The lady judge that I'd spoke to the last comp that critiqued me with my pics was also there. Both her and her husband are judges and speaking with both of them was great. She said I came in GREAT made amazing imporvements and did everything she suggested. Still should try to fill out my shoulders a bit but taking down my legs like I did helped me overall. The only critique I really got from the three judges was that I should either change my suit color or my hair and skin color. Said I looked washed out on stage due to the colors being all so close. HELL.. thats easy to fix!

Three of the judges said they had me picked for second ;) ... Two expressed that they were a little upset at the outcome and the lack of communication with the other judges... Even though I didn't get that second place I was still estatic with Fourth and the fact that 3 of them even thought I deserved that second placing.

So... Lucky ass me found a Suit in Royal Blue and with the advice of those three judges decided to jump into another comp and see how it goes. :qt:

Placing fourth qualifys me for USA's in Vegas in April.. so even before I attempt that I'm gonna try to get a few more under my belt.

I'm offically HOOKED!

Had an amazing time with Scotts and Cheffy! Went to eat at Outback on Saturday night and planned on going out dancing after... pfffttt LOL after the cheese cake I could barely keep my eyes open.

Had an amazing brunch at Blue Dog Cafe' on Sunday... and yes Scotts wore that HOT kilt! One of the staff stopped me to make not of how SEXY she thought he was :p. Sunday night it was Buffalo Wild Wings.. Guiness and wing...... YUM!

Thanks so much to Chef for putting up with me for a WEEK! man was I a hand full.. :worried: Thanks to Scotts and Radar for making it out here.. i wish I knew more of what happend to Radar :( . Thanks to Chef and Scotts for the support at the show and for making my weekend a success!

Pics to follow :verygood:
 
you spelled "improvement" wrong
























great fuckin job guy. you are doing what many people think about but don't have the balls to do - and excelling at it. now post some fucking pics and stop talking. also, Scots is geigh.
 
congrats on 4th place....and also on the usa in april...it takes a lot of time patience and of course will power to compete.....congrats to you!!!!!!!
 
DSC02209.jpg


DSC02214.jpg


I was caught a few times getting in my poses.... LOL! I'll have better pics soon. And also photo shoot pics :Perk:
 
Scotsman said:
He might be a superhero triumphing over evil.

Or just some guy that's gonna kick killahpussy's ass in 07.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Hey Suga!

Cheffy's gonna post up the wing feast.. hee hee!
 
Nice going Frisky!

btw, you scare me.....
in the you could def. kick my ass kinda way.
 
alien amp pharm said:
lol @ you all ditching RADAR.

We didn't ditch him damn you......... :chomp:
 
alien amp pharm said:
Nice going Frisky!

btw, you scare me.....
in the you could def. kick my ass kinda way.

thank you suga!
 
nother pic

DSC02202edit.jpg
 
SoKlueles said:
awesome job friskybuttttt your getting those dnaged cookies soon gf

Yeah, you'll get them soon Frisk, as soon as Soklu quits eating the whole batch right after they come out of the oven.
 
SoKlueles said:
awesome job friskybuttttt your getting those dnaged cookies soon gf

lol

man I was wanting some cookies! I'm waiting patiently :qt:
 
alien amp pharm said:
Yeah, you'll get them soon Frisk, as soon as Soklu quits eating the whole batch right after they come out of the oven.
you dont cook these in the oven
so hush u dont know what your talking about
 
ahhhh.... wings and guiness....

'Sml-Med-Lrg'


wings1.jpg

wings2.jpg

wings3.jpg

wings4.jpg

wings5.jpg

wings6.jpg

wings7.jpg

wings8.jpg
 
bran987 said:
were you guys at Buffalo Wild Wings????


mmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p
 
Frisky said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p
so you enjoyed the meal? good service? awesome! I love that place I bought the stock. you did a great job. you deserve wings & beer :) I bet you out ate scotsman after that show!
 
bran987 said:
so you enjoyed the meal? good service? awesome! I love that place I bought the stock. you did a great job. you deserve wings & beer :) I bet you out ate scotsman after that show!


Great place... love it! had guiness and some Woodchuck :p

not sure if I out ate Scotts but damn I put down a few wings and shrimp..... yum

hee hee


thanks sugar
 
ChefWide said:

Nice work frisky I am sure you will have a large collection of 1st place trophies before too long!

Scots - You are making the same face in every pic! Dude you look like me after I have had a few pitchers of beer.

Or maybe you are just thinking of how fun it will be to whup up on killah!

Congrats again frisky.
 
KillahBee said:
dude - I see another boob touch moment!

LOL

Took that one just for you Killah :qt:
 
Congratulations Frisky
you are amazing and very beautiful sweetie
keep up the great work:bigkiss:
 
Sorry, I'm currently distracted by the pic of the wings......

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm wings.... *drooling*
 
:rose: :bigkiss:

thanks to all of you guys and gals!
 
SublimeZM said:
dude... frisky is hot...

and scotts is huge

you want me to nurse you don't you? :qt:

You freaking lil pervert... LOL


thanks hun :kiss:
 
Frisky you look excellent. Have you thought about becoming a fitness model b/c you would definatley qualify with flying colours. You look a million times better than the models I see in fitness magazines.

:rose: Keep up the great work!!!!!!:rose:

:beer:
 
DAMN IT!!! Look at those wings!!! And Scots... are you photosensitive man? OPEN THOSE EYES FOR THE PICS!!!

You all look good,
 
Gymgurl said:
Gee if I wasn't so mad about what you guys did to radar I would have enjoyed this thread more......Good job Friskey.......Looked great!


what'd we do to Radar?
 
tuc biscuit said:
lol is all I have to say

DOOD!

I'm soooo pissed about that freaking thread right now my ears are red...

And it takes alot to get me pissed... A 50+ year old man acting like he needed me to hold his hand the entire weekend../. :rolleyes:
 
Frisky said:
DOOD!

I'm soooo pissed about that freaking thread right now my ears are red...

And it takes alot to get me pissed... A 50+ year old man acting like he needed me to hold his hand the entire weekend../. :rolleyes:


My thoughts - let's keep that crap in the other thread and keep this thread as a celebration.
 
KillahBee said:
My thoughts - let's keep that crap in the other thread and keep this thread as a celebration.

Buy me a drink and dance on the table for me :qt:
 
KillahBee said:
as long as you relax and elevate your feet

done deal!

you should try it sometimes... then you can toss out the support panty hose ;)
 
YASMINA said:
Frisky you look excellent. Have you thought about becoming a fitness model b/c you would definatley qualify with flying colours. You look a million times better than the models I see in fitness magazines.

:rose: Keep up the great work!!!!!!:rose:

:beer:


awww... Thank you Yasmian :rose:

I am gonna go and view my photos from the shoot today.. Ill be posting up those shorty. ;)
 
I'm glad I looked in here again. You just never know when boob on boob action will happen or if you might miss any the first time

Whiskey
 
pitbullstl said:
Looking Awseome Frisky!!

Yo Cheffy.....you need to smile when someone's taking a pic.....take a lesson from Scotts.....although his smile looks like he just killed what he's eating. :)

scott needs to learn how to open his eyes... between the two they DO make a decent pic (with open eyes and smile)

then again, you don't fuck with somebody the size of Scott or the rippedness of Cheffie
 
Thanks A billion Everyone!

and thank you all for keeping this thread supportive.... :rose:
 
Frisky said:
Thanks A billion Everyone!

and thank you all for keeping this thread supportive.... :rose:

We got your back, girlie..........and What a back it is!! :rose:
 
jenscats5 said:
We got your back, girlie..........and What a back it is!! :rose:


:bigkiss:

thank you darlin
 
Becoming said:
Nice work frisky I am sure you will have a large collection of 1st place trophies before too long!

Scots - You are making the same face in every pic! Dude you look like me after I have had a few pitchers of beer.

Or maybe you are just thinking of how fun it will be to whup up on killah!

Congrats again frisky.


It's my photo face man. Actually it was the backfire of trying not to make a stupid face. The redness comes from being way too hot, and the squinting comes from by stigmatism to light so thus I look drunk/high.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
redness comes from being way too hot, and the squinting comes from by stigmatism to light so thus I look drunk/high.


Fonz???

J/K orbly......so now you've hit LA......when ya coming to the Lou..??
 
pitbullstl said:
Fonz???

J/K orbly......so now you've hit LA......when ya coming to the Lou..??


OUCH, I've been compared to fonz.


Not sure but I'll let you know when I head that way.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Great job, Frisky and congratulations! You should be able to place higher and higher, just small stuff to tweak now. Crazy how even a different skin tone might've place you higher. :rolleyes:
 
Awsome Frisky

Congrats!

Nice pics BTW :)
 
Originally Posted by Gymgurl
Gee if I wasn't so mad about what you guys did to radar I would have enjoyed this thread more......Good job Friskey.......Looked great!






Frisky looked great! no one done anything to RADAR
I was brain dead after all those miles.
I hated i missed the show after all those miles.



RADAR
 
Top Bottom