Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you date someone who smokes 'erb?

jh1 said:
Holy big tits bor, jeezuz. Those fuggin things are HUGE! Pics?

For some reason that freckled red head in the middle strikes me as cute as hell...

Who's the tard in back looking like he's gonna bite someone? You?

Haha, yep. Don't ask.

Yeah, that redhead is pretty sexy. One of the nicest asses I've seen.

I have plenty of titty pics but not for posting. Definately a tit man. My last 2 girls were both D's or DD's.

More eye candy:
]
http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v14/77/11/30410686/n30410686_30391213_7036.jpg

Gambino said:
so building your body up with test has no negative effects?
there is neg effects to both...
The 2 can't be compared.
500mg EW of test for life will have no negative effects on 90% (est) of the male population over the age of 25. The exceptions would be the unfortunate few that have a history of prostate problems. That same 90% will experience many positive effects from increased muscle to better cholestrol profiles, to increased bone density, to increased sex drive, ect.
The person who smokes herb say twice a week is also unlikely to experience any negative effects, but unless there's a very specific medical reason will also experience no positive effects - so why bother?
Speaking from personal experience I'm the personality type where I can't smoke it twice a week. It's either ten times a day every day, or not at all. I've chosen the not at all route for 18 years and counting :)

Smurfy said:
i have a brother who is very successful, responsible - great father, great husband, etc.
dude gets high pretty much everyday. i dont know exactly WHEN he smokes - maybe it's after his kids go to bed at night (he's got 3 under the age of 5). but i know he's a very high functioning individual.

he did quit smoking cigarettes before his 1st child was born though.

there's plenty of people like that. it's all individual. my business partner is like that....married, owns a $800,000 house, has a 2 year old daughter who's great, and the dude is always smoking throughout the day. hit here and there. its like he's a better salesman/businessman when he's high. If i smoke during work i'm all paranoid, socially inept and sound like a fuckin retard. i couldn't close a door

my brother in law is the same way (although he quit when he got my sister pregnant). used to smoke everyday (not during work) and the guy was an animal in business.

depends on the personality type, but for someone people it balances it them out.

if you're already laid back it just makes you more laid back. if you're a fast paced and aggressive personality type, it tends chill you out.

Powerbuilder333 said:
The 2 can't be compared.
500mg EW of test for life will have no negative effects on 90% (est) of the male population over the age of 25. The exceptions would be the unfortunate few that have a history of prostate problems. That same 90% will experience many positive effects from increased muscle to better cholestrol profiles, to increased bone density, to increased sex drive, ect.
The person who smokes herb say twice a week is also unlikely to experience any negative effects, but unless there's a very specific medical reason will also experience no positive effects - so why bother?
Speaking from personal experience I'm the personality type where I can't smoke it twice a week. It's either ten times a day every day, or not at all. I've chosen the not at all route for 18 years and counting :)
there are DEFINITELY positive effects for some pot smokers. well there's those who use it for medical purposes (terminal cancer, etc) and then those who seriously benefit from it's mood stabilizing effects. I have seen this with my own eyes and it makes a world of difference for those who have mood disorders or those who simply need to simmah down nah

SublimeZM said:
i honestly think you were just being difficult and didnt want to date him just because he smoked. you probably asked him to stop a bunch and he didnt want to and because your not a smoker yourself you had no idea what the hell you were talking about.

IMO youd probably pull the same shit with meat, if you could

"be vegan wtf your addicted to REAL bodybuilding foods, or ill dump you"

1: I never asked anyone to stop eating meat
2: I did date him for 2 years and watched him kill himself with his addiction
3: I am adult woman and wasn't interested in being with a loser dope head
4: I am not a vegan
5: you are sometimes (like right now) have no idea what you're talking about
6: don't assume you know me

SublimeZM said:
ya bro, shes a vegan, surprised the shit out of me at first too, i used to think she was a pretty cool chick, not to be descriminatory, but she thinks you can bodybuild off veggies? i think not

you're a real ass sub. You're a dumb kid that has no clue about life.
I am not a vegan! I used to be a vegan, read my fucking posts right

blueta2 said:
1: I never asked anyone to stop eating meat
2: I did date him for 2 years and watched him kill himself with his addiction
3: I am adult woman and wasn't interested in being with a loser dope head
4: I am not a vegan
5: you are sometimes (like right now) have no idea what you're talking about
6: don't assume you know me

7: Tit Pics

Top Bottom