Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Would this hinder me gains any?

KayKo

New member
Hey all yesterday during turkey day football, I took one hell of a spill and landed on my knee. It swole up some overnight and there is no way in hell I could do legs this week, so I am skipping my leg workout and will hopefully pick it back up next Saturday (plan on doing upper body this week though).

I am on a cycle, and was wondering if this is gonna hurt my leg gains alot, if any. I guess this question is to reassure myself that I'll be fine. Thanks!
 
Steroids make you super human remember that. Your good bro.
 
KayKo said:
Hey all yesterday during turkey day football, I took one hell of a spill and landed on my knee. It swole up some overnight and there is no way in hell I could do legs this week, so I am skipping my leg workout and will hopefully pick it back up next Saturday (plan on doing upper body this week though).

I am on a cycle, and was wondering if this is gonna hurt my leg gains alot, if any. I guess this question is to reassure myself that I'll be fine. Thanks!


if you cat train legs of course leg gains wont be as good. train upper body like mentioned and hit legs again hard when healed 100%
 
Top Bottom