Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

World's Strongest Man Qualifier...U.S.

B fold- I knew you were a strong mother fucker and have always wondered if you juiced or not but I dont like to ask people shit like that too much. Not that I have anything against it because I dont but I think its really awesome that you have come this far going the all natural route. I would say that is very rare in your sport.

bfold, any chance of you at least getting to watch this? man that would fire you up for next year...

bbuniv.jpg

www.bodybuildinguniverse.com

b fold the truth said:
nclifter6feet6: He goes by Johnny Perry now...and he is huge.

Aussie: At this point in my training/life...I can not justify spending 1,000 on a cycle or two when that same money could buy me implements to train with, food, expense money for contests and training and to finish my education. Not saying that I never will, but right now I just can't justify it. Yes, I have even talked it over with my family...they support my decision fully...either way.

B True

I see your a wise man b fold. Good luck to you bro.

heavywear said:
bfold, any chance of you at least getting to watch this? man that would fire you up for next year...

bbuniv.jpg

www.bodybuildinguniverse.com

Yes, I will be there to watch. It will be awesome. A few guys/pros have emailed me and told me that they expect to be competing against me next year at this contest...

B True

Top Bottom