Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

workout routine

eja35oz

im in week 3 of my cycle and i was thinking of changing my workout routine...what do your routines look like?

Bro that's a newbie mistake stick with your workout for at least 6 weeks so you give it a chance to do it's job. Either way 3 weeks is to soon to start changing workouts.

How about telling us what your routine looks like firstly to ascertain what it is your doing and what your looking to achieve. From their we could make adjustments if necessary.

ive been doing the one body part a day 6 days a week for more then 6 weeks thats y i wanna switch up.

i wanted to start this routine

Day 1 Upper Body Training Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Back/Biceps
Day 2 Cardiovascular Workout
Day 3 Lower Body and Abs Training Quads/Hamstrings/Calves/Abdominals
Day 4 Cardiovascular Workout
Day 5 Upper Body Training Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Back/Biceps
Day 6 Cardiovascular Workout
Day 7 Rest

REPS FOR EACH BODY PART: 12,10,8,6,12,12---->FIRST 5 SETS IS ONE EXERCISE..5th to 6th set different exercise for that body part with no rest in between set

wow.to much in one day of training,i think.i do ....day 1 back,day2 chest,day 3 off.day 4 legs,day 5 sholders and arms,day 6 bic and tric,day 7 rest.this for a month then i change with this...day 1 triceps ,chest and abs,day2 cardio,day3 legs and abs,day4 cardio,day5 back ,biceps ,delts and abs,day6 cardio,day 7 rest.try it ,is funn.

ive been doing the one body part a day 6 days a week for more then 6 weeks thats y i wanna switch up.

i wanted to start this routine

Day 1 Upper Body Training Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Back/Biceps
Day 2 Cardiovascular Workout
Day 3 Lower Body and Abs Training Quads/Hamstrings/Calves/Abdominals
Day 4 Cardiovascular Workout
Day 5 Upper Body Training Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Back/Biceps
Day 6 Cardiovascular Workout
Day 7 Rest

REPS FOR EACH BODY PART: 12,10,8,6,12,12---->FIRST 5 SETS IS ONE EXERCISE..5th to 6th set different exercise for that body part with no rest in between set

This routine is not dis-similiar to soemthing I am currently doing. I think possibly though your upper body training twice a week like that will be too much. Try splitting it a little more to do Chest, Tri's, Front Delts on day one and then, Back, Bi's, Rear and Side Delts day 5 keeping the remainder as is.

You should see some growth from this while cutting the overall BF% with the cardio days mixed in there.

Whatever routine works for you naturally is the routine that will work for you while on. There's no need to change up a routine unless you are injured or something and can't do certain exercises. I've done the same routine for years. The only thing that changes is my diet and cardio.

Top Bottom