Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working out the same muscle group 2 straight days WOW

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
so our old friend Ross recommended on his radio rant to try this once in a while. just to push your body a bit so I decided to give it a shot.

those of you who know me know that I currently use the old push/pull/legs splits.. well i decided to try push/push 2 straight days and it was freakin amazing. i could of sworn my strength today was more than yesterday. the pumps i got during the workout were insane. it was a nice feeling.

try it next time

not for newbs though, make sure you are fully conditioned before trying this and advanced.

i'm gonna do pull/pull and then legs/legs and see what kind of growth i get. according to Ross and this makes sense.. it forces your body to adapt when you throw it off like this.

Yeah bro, I think Southern Lord recommended the very same although for different reasons. But anyway keep us posted on your progress plz!

I did my pulling day back to back.. I will say this.. the 2nd day I felt a pump very early in the workout and it seemed like my muscle fibers were really getting ripped up quickly.

i did legs yesterday, and today i am gonna hit legs again.. then wed be back doing pushing split.

I'm gonna do this back to back muscle group workout once a month from now on. i think anyone who is conditioned well will really benefit from trying this. wouldn't recommend this for newbs.

another idea is doing your regular splits and then training the muscles you will be using tomorow for a few sets at the end of the workout.

been doin this for 6 week program now, with moderate weights and its been an amazing change up from the norm. By just lifting explosively as possible with moderate weight, i've actually gotten stronger! Put on considerable size on my shoulders and chest.

So, let me see, if this NOOB has this right ! Lol I'm working back and biceps tonight and chest and triceps tomorrow night so I would work back or biceps first tomorrow night before working chest and triceps?

^^^yes try that.. you will notice very early in your workout your muscles get exhausted fast. now your muscle will be forced to recover and strengthen cause it knows how hard you may push it next time.. its a great way to trick your body into getting stronger.

Top Bottom