Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working on a new routine

oh ok cool. its nice that you already know what weights you gonna use. I usually just go in the gym and try to lift whatever i can for 5sets of 5 or 8 sets of 3

thanks, it has worked well in the past so i figured i'd try it again.

Chest/Tris/light shoulders today

DB Bench
30x10
40x10
50x10
60x10
65x6
55x6

did 1 set of cables, then finished with triceps and very light shoulders.

i was exhausted today. Had to go really early and make a quick omelette and smoothie before, didn't get my oatmeal. I think the heavy squats/deads took a ton out of me, so instead of DLing tomorrow, I'm going to take a much needed off day to recover. my shoulder hurt a little during db bench, and then it hurt a decent amount durin cables. I didn't stretch it before the workout; i stupidly usually save it for the end now because it hasn't been hurting during my DB Bench, but when i do all my stretching before, it kinda does a little. I'm going to now stretch before. Does anyone have a good preworkout shoulder stretching routine they wouldn't mind sharing?

I think most people recommend not stretching before the workout but instead doing mobility stuff for shoulders.

back/bis/abs

Deadlift
275x4
285x4
295x2
295x2

EASY ^^^... my grip is definitely catching up, and the grip work has helped tremendously. Then, i did BB Rows (its literally been like a year since i've done them. i'm getting sick of DB Rows), pullthroughs, cable rows, biceps, and abs. Real solid workout today. I felt so self-conscious during pullthroughs cuz the whole gym was looking, but who really gives a fuck? they were all on the elliptical

ches/tris/light shoulders.... didn't do legs today since i did heavy DLs yesterday and i only have 2 more days to train (minus tomorrow) before i leave for vacation on monday.

Flat DB Bench
30x10
40x10
50x10
60x10
65x6
55x8
then did a set of 50 but i don't remember how many reps

finished with cables, 5 sets of skull crushers, some pushdowns, light shoulder exercises and stretching.

legs

Squat
230x3
230x3
235x2
235x2
240x1

1 leg DB RDL
50x10
50x8
55x8

Trap Bar Deads (light, first time)
135x8
225x8
245x8

then i did some static holds with 245 and 225, and they challenged my grip a lot more than double overhand with a barbell. I think i might incorporate trap bar DLs followed by static holds with them at the end of each set for my grip work on these days. Finished with calves/abs.

I also drank last night, had a really nice buzz going and maintained it for a few hours. really happy it didn't effect my workout today

vacation has been fun, but diet has been WAY OFF. we stayed at a house the first 3 days, and the only food they had for breakfast was croissants, choclate croissants, and bread, so i had to deal eating with that. My dad is kosher, so i can't get any meat like most people to keep up my protein. However, some places had fish so i got salmon. We went to dinner at my mom's friends house twice, and both times, i had to eat what they had (shit food), and clean my plate/eat the desserts because the dude was a chef and my mom said it's like an insult not to clean the plate in france.

However, now i'm at a hotel, but my meals are still fixed depending on what the festival we're goin to has. Don't forget the free wine/champagne (really good quality) that i cant drink since my parents won't let me. Lifted today and the gym is a shithole. I did a great job of improvising though.... i did Cable Rows, but like you would do with DBs since the cables were too low. Supersetted that with lat pulldowns, cable rows, and DB Rows (10KG heaviest DB). Then did bis, and my shoulder felt pretty good. Luckily, i brought whey powder with me and also some almonds/protein bars.

since i've been feeling so guilty about my diet, i chilled in the sauna for 15-20 min after my workout.... Aggrevated my ankle yesteray, but feels good right now, so i'm gonna do fasted cardio everyday if all goes well. cant wait to get back and lift with half the summer left ahead of me. My chest looks like shit; shirts i filled out 3-6 months ago make my chest look non-existant. I really need to get it back up to par before college; wanna impress the incoming freshman. I'm not a great lookin dude, but not bad, and my body has always been an advantge over guys. I'm always extremely cofident in my interactions with women, but i feel my body has always given me that extra boost with my body language.

did chest/tris yesterday, and after a few sets of chest, i was actually able to do Incline DBs and flat DB flyes (i altered the way i did them to be safe on my shoulder) without much pain, just kinda minor. even though the weight was only 10 KG, it felt great to be doing them. Supersetted those with cables, flyes, and flat db bench, and did tri sets for triceps with skulls, pushdowns (with lat pulldown machine, light), and floor presses.

diet has been good the past 2 days.. fuckin finally. and i think fasted cardio/sitting in the sauna has been helping me shed some weight FAST.

Yeah I know how you feel with the shoulder pain my right leg has been doing that :( To a quick recovery for both of us

Regular maintaining the new routines is quite a difficult task for everyone who are taking training on body weight exercises.But experienced trainers are stressed on creating new routines only for fastest with effective results which has been giving extraordinary improvement in the fitness programs.So admirable job has done here and all credit goes to all trainers.

Top Bottom