Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

woodyo, remember how you asked me

She showed me a picture of Jesus and The Word of God who is an angel separate from Jesus and The Creator God..though she never talked about The Creator God, just Jesus, Satan, and The Word of God. She said that everything that is is light and that everything and everyone is light.

lmfao!

Did I over hear her say something about angels only having 1 wing or something

Lol, no. Some of it I think was on, some of it started to scare me. Listen to this: She said that when we sin, after we die we have to go pay for it. So if we fornicated with this body, then God will send us to a place where we are raped or something like that. Or if we owe bills we have to work them off, or something of that nature.

Then she said that our souls..dark spirits can eat at it they dig little holes and hang out and there they can multiply. Then gave me the, like the description of people who have these holes in their souls (one of them is a constant craving for sugar)..depression is another.

This woman was very pretty at some point in her life. Still was pretty. Just unkept. She was in her early 60's..pretty face. She didn't get into that car accident until she was 47 and seems she was fine up until her traumatic brain injury.

Top Bottom