Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wonderful sensations

How's life? Hope you've been doing well. Any work in my area coming up?

I'm good for the most part. Just came back from roadtripping down to Miami for a bit. Crazy drivers, chill folks.

In TX, I have a contract signed in Houston so I'm here for the next year. I like my job, but my wanderlust has me fantasizing about moving so I going to move to a different apartment soon.lol

LOL WTF!? :p
:mix:

Samoth is obviously an amuture.

"Carotid sinus reflexis sometimes considered a mechanism ofin cases of strangulation, but it remains highly disputed. The reported time from application to unconsciousness varies from 7–14 seconds if effectively applied to one minute in other cases, with deathoccurring within a couple of minutes after unconsciousness."

"Carotid sinus reflexis sometimes considered a mechanism ofin cases of strangulation, but it remains highly disputed. The reported time from application to unconsciousness varies from 7–14 seconds if effectively applied to one minute in other cases, with deathoccurring within a couple of minutes after unconsciousness."

We obviously need a controlled study to determine the optimal strangulation death time. I'll bring the ice cream!

:cow:

*amateur

We obviously need a controlled study to determine the optimal strangulation death time. I'll bring the ice cream!

Butter pecan pls. I like to watch like a pervert so I'll be good at documenting trails. An appropriate number of trials will need determination first though to determine the amount of necks needed.

Butter pecan pls. I like to watch like a pervert so I'll be good at documenting trails. An appropriate number of trials will need determination first though to determine the amount of necks needed.

Yay! I'll work on advertising!

WE NEED YOUR HELP TO ADVANCE RESEARCH!

The Elite Fitness CARotid sinus rEflexiS (EF CARES) trial seeks to connect caring scientists with healthy volunteers. When you join a clinical trial, you have an opportunity to participate in vital research that could change the course of carotid sinus reflexis sufferers and improve the lives of all those it affects. Join now and make a difference! Ice cream will be provided!

Top Bottom