Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women say they don't like muscular guys

I'm pretty tall in heels. ;)

I think a guy in shape tends to attract a more confident woman. A woman who goes 'yuck' is probably worried that she either can't hold the guy or can't control him.

i like muscle.. but i go for faces... first then muscle second.. if he is an ass.. i won't go for him period..

hidngod said:
A lot of the girls in my daughters peer group think it's disgusting if you can see the veins in a guys arms or hands.
are you sure they arent talking about weedy guys with big veins? from experience, developed muscles with some visible vasculature draw womens eyes quite well

can i see ur muscles
galaxy said:
I think the whole idea of women liking big men is just retarded.I dont think it matters either way to them and when they ask these poll questions most women are picturing Ronnie Coleman , so of course there gonna say they dont like it..... Do they like u in shape? Sure....do u need to be Ronnie Coleman?...NO.......... Of course, I know plenty of dumpy men who are pimps too, so go figure.lol. ........I mean sure if ur good looking and in shape ur gonna do better with the ladies. Thats just common sense.

Top Bottom