Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women say they don't like muscular guys

hanselthecaretaker said:
It's also a subconscious thing that women aren't willing to admit, or aren't aware of to begin with... they are secretly turned on being in the arms of some ripped dude holding onto them, kissing them while he pumps his pleasure pork in and out and in and out etc.

:)

oh, yeah, I am willing to admit that :p

If hes rich hes a great guy with a good personality who likes to keep in shape. If he´s poor hes trying too hard and overcompensating, showing his turnoff- insecurities. You know, whores.

Same with girls. Quiet ugly girl is pathetic and insecure and quiet hot girl is sweet and innocent. People are hard as nails

PBR said:
i have been told straight out before that i was too musclular (which iam not) by a few women....they were extremely good looking...maybe it has something to do with attention possibly being divided???....
Your body is pretty close to prefect hun :) And yes it is an attention thing with out a doubt.

hanselthecaretaker said:
There are also simply skinny guys....no real muscles or fat, but they're the pretty boy type who pull tang too. I think the women who say they don't like "muscular" guys mean something like this-

103727main_bodybuilder.jpg

Most women by default prefer something like this-

4852-10.jpg

I think you've hit the nailed here.. most chics do prefer guys that are fit with abs and not overly packed with muscles. Guys that workout but whose goals are not to attain unlimited muscle size, but to tone up and achieve leaness and a clear abs. These guys tends to be successful at work as well as socially outgoing too rather than just spending time at the gym all the time.

Top Bottom