Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

With smalls in mind, why do YOU do AS

My reasons for not taking are very much like Debu's above. I don't compete and don't plan to. I got into weight training for anti-aging (vanity!) and to overcome 20 yrs of eating disorders. My physique is more muscular and leaner than a fitness model, but not as much as a fitness competitor. I'm small-boned and this suits my frame, though I still love seeing lots of muscle on other women, because it is so COOL! Surprisingly, mainstream people say how "muscular" I am :D LOL! Perhaps AS would've made it happen quicker, but it doesn't matter now. For the first time in 38 years I am happy in my skin. More than the body, I think I needed the theraputic process of training and eating correctly, the body was a bonus.

I do hope the medical community becomes more accepting of the benefits of AS, especially for older people (that'll be me in the not too distant future), allowing them to preserve muscle mass and have a better quality of life. Wouldn't mind being a jacked granny!

Still don't think AS is appropriate for kids who just want to look good at the clubs, people who don't have time to workout, or guys who only want to increase their partner's sex drive, and this is mainly because the screw-ups cause AS bad press, driving it deeper into the dark side, even though there are countless medical benefits and successes. But for those who put in their time, accept the risks and make the most of it, fine w/ me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom