Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

With smalls in mind, why do YOU do AS

tripleV

I mean we all have different reasons, different goals, different outcomes and different starting points. I think smalls is doing a cycle for right reasons to HER, she obviously struggles to put on weight, she wont be needing and T3 or clen LOL.

I mean let's be honest here, most are not professional athletes, some compete that's true, but i think the majority is out for plain old vanity.....i know i am...

Desire to put muscle on a skinny frame ; vanity ; to push myself over a stump on my growing phase ; gotta big hubby, so wanted to match his frame :D

I do it to feel better about myself! When I am not on, I struggle to stay 100 lbs,and try to keep some kind of an appetite. I checked out Smalls pics and my frame is about the same. I started out at 86 lbs and am 112 now. However, I am almost 3 weeks into my third cycle. I always got picked on for being "so Scrawny" and I love getting up to 125 or 130 and having muscle. They aren't saying much now!
:)

It was mainly for my clit, my whole life, people would laugh at my small clit, no one took it seriously, then when I started AS it grew and grew and grew, and now, no one has big enough balls to say anything about my clit... Just kidding ;) ;)

BrickGirl said:
It was mainly for my clit, my whole life, people would laugh at my small clit, no one took it seriously, then when I started AS it grew and grew and grew, and now, no one has big enough balls to say anything about my clit... Just kidding ;) ;)

:FRlol:

hmm, I can only say why I have not taken it...because it is illegal and I am a chickenshit to do anything wrong and get busted!!! I have been working out for 18 years and of course being a woman, I am NEVER satifsfied with what I have. Now if it were legal, after all my research of what does what and who did what, I would DEFINITELY go with my girl ANA . I would go with 5mg for the first two weeks, bump up to 7,5mg, for another two. If I am happy with what I am seeing then I would stay there if not, I would bump it up to 10mg and stay there FOREVER! j/k. I'm not after much size, more of a hardness and shape thing. My boyfriend is against me taking any(for that I actually LOVE him more for loving me AS IS, I know a couple guys that just want there women to look good at whatever cost). But that is what I would do if I had the balls.

TO GAIN!

So I guess that's vanity. I too am tired of being looked at as the "little, scrawny, skinny girl". I feel better when I'm bigger, more confident. Plus my husband kinda got me interested when I saw his gains. So is that vanity?

Top Bottom