Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wisconsin will ruin the push for states rights with this shit.

redsam has confused himself.

a few pages back he was all for abortion. now he doesn't condone it. he must've felt alone on the issue

holy fuck you are an idiot. Do you not intrinsically understand the argument I"m making? I don't condone aborting a child who is nearly 9 months viable, obviously, most people do not. However it's not my nor your call if a woman decides to do that cause it's not our bodies. You may or may not agree with a society exercising that kind of control over someone's personal decision, but for fucks sake at least comprehend the libertarian-esque argument being made. It's not hard. It really isnt'. How baseline stupid do you have to be?

I agree, there's no comparison. but I'd still be pissed if a woman decided to abort my child. at any point.

if you're not prepared to deal with getting pregnant, don't have sex or make sure it doesn't happen.

there's no way after looking at my kid now that I could consent to stopping that at any point.

Of course you'd be pissed cause the woman is basically saying i don't want to bring your heathen satan spawn into the world so it can devour me whole as soon as it pops out. Would be time to find another willing host for your fiendish seed then no? :coffee:

Top Bottom