Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winter is here, what can we do to Increase our Immunity?

Sorry there fish, but the latest research in HIV treatment recommends testosterone to boost the immune system....most AIDS patients die from the breakdown of natural immunities.

I don't know what the pros use but I'll give you my recommendations:

First take a potent vitamin mineral and an EFA oil supplement every day. Take glutamine on top of that at about 10grams a day to boost immune system. Take the flu shot as well. When you feel a cold is setting in, take extra vitamin C and some echinacea.

Good luck.

I heard that 5-andro was a potent immune stimulant - I think it suppresses cortisol, too. I know people say its no good but I kind of like it, feel a little better when on it.

echineachea and vit c really work. Take a quality echineachea supp. at the onset of cold/ flu along with vit c. It may be in my head but it seems to really work for me.

I also did a paper on garlic and the immune system for my immunology class. Lots of interesting data out there. If you guys what to do research on any of this immune supps. try the pubmed website.

ironmaster said:
Sorry there fish, but the latest research in HIV treatment recommends testosterone to boost the immune system....most AIDS patients die from the breakdown of natural immunities.

IRONMASTER, NOT DOUBTING YOU AT ALL, BUT WHEN DOCS GIVE REPLACEMENT THERAPY IT USUALLY COMES NOWHERE NEAR THE AMOUNT USED BY PEAOPLE ON THIS BOARD.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, IM JUST HERE TO LEARN SO TEACH ME IF YOU CAN. THANKS

Top Bottom