Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol

bonnieandclyde

Adding Winstrol to my current cycle. I have oral winny. Original plan was 50 mg eod. But after thought I was wondering if it would be better to do take it every day at 25 mg instead. Any benefits to taking it every day?
Is 50 mg eod enough?

I'm running it for 6 weeks.

Thank you in advance.

I would run at least 50mgs ed. I believe the half life of winny is around 9 hours so It is better to do ed.

I would actually up that dose to 50mg ED

Since its an oral it is easier to do ED and ED will keep more constant blood levels.

I would actually split toe dose into a couple a day. IF you have 10mg pills go for 3 times a day (morning, noon, and night) Try to keep the times the same and you will do alot better.

Sides normally get worse when you spike blood levels. giving youself a constant dose throughout the day is best. But if you cant saplit them then go with ED.

PS do a search for grapefruit juice. Cant rem but it is either good or bad to use with orals.

You never do an oral EOD. That's basic knowledge. Do more research.[/quote

Nelson,

I certainly believe you. I was told by a well respected individual on this board otherwise or perhaps I misunderstood. I have no problem doing it everyday. Does 50mg ed, in your opinion, sound sufficient?

Thank you.

Adding Winstrol to my current cycle. I have oral winny. Original plan was 50 mg eod. But after thought I was wondering if it would be better to do take it every day at 25 mg instead. Any benefits to taking it every day?
Is 50 mg eod enough?

I'm running it for 6 weeks.

Thank you in advance.

What's the current cycle? I'm using winny for the 1st time ever right now and 50 mgs/day (oral) is $$$$...

~EZ

wow, nice, what amounts?

Top Bottom