Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol - quality question

Every profile I have read on winny said that the injectable will not likely raise liver values very much at all, unless very high dosage is taken.

A very high dosage of the oral winny would be 50mg and it is also said that with the first pass threw the liver it is extremely unlikely that a part of the oral substance will be deactivated....Unless the profiles are wrong.....

So much for research and reading to get the facts!

I know when I was a newbie I relied on those profiles..and I'm sure a lot still do, being that we all preach it.....

I hope your wrong IG but you have been around longer than I....

Iron game is right, a friend of mine went to his doctor for his check up. The doctor told him that people see the injectable winstrol as relatively harmless, but that it is indeed toxic to the liver. The doctor had a book to back him up.

Koen

I now see there can be lots of reasons why something might be refered to as superior over something else, it's just when I read the E.F. profile on Winstrol it maintained the fact that "athletes find the injectible version far superior to the oral version,and because the injectible and oral versions are chemically identical you will get the same results from drinking the injectible version as you would from injecting it" which led me to believe that the oral version was in some way of inferior quality in respect of the results you could expect to achieve from using it because the fact that injection is normally the most efficient way way to administer a particular drug is not an issue with Winstrol being 17AA !

G-Force. I take it you’re referring to the profile in Chemical Wizardry? If so, go into the Chemical Wizardry table of contents and click on RELEVANT VOCABULARY. Scroll down or search on FAST PASS. You will find the answer therein—at least the answer that the author of CW gives. It makes sense to me though. Check it out for yourself.

Took your advice and looked up FAST PASS but because the "can I drink winny" thing has been done to death on this board I have had the opportunity to read the views of some of the most respected members of this board on the subject and they insist that because Winstrol is 17AA it will have to go through your liver regardless of how it is administered and anyway the point I am trying to make is not the difference between ingesting and injecting a certain steroid but why according to the winny profile the injectible form is perceived as being "far superior" even when taken orally because the profile also tends to go along with the general consensus of opinion that there is absolutely no difference in results or sides regardless of the method of administration of THE INJECTIBLE FORM.
I hope I don't get flamed for going on like this cuz I seem to be repeating myself but something doesn't sound right!
STILL:confused:

well i like the inj better because it stays in the bloodstream longer than the pills.the pills are good because you can take them on vacation and will be unoticed especially the china mans pills.ive tried bothe and like winny depot better than the prals but the price on the orals are unbeatable so ill be using them for awhile

it does not stay in the blood stream longer than the tablets and I think this post has come to a close, you have the book, you know the truth, ignore it if you wish ;)

I'm sorry you feel that way Iron Game because although I'm a novice I don't think I got a satisfactory reply to what I thought was a perfectly legitimate question with most of the answers not addressing the point I was trying to make even though I explained myself as well as I possibly could and I also don't follow the point you were trying to make in the last part of your reply!

Top Bottom