Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol - quality question

G-Force although perfectly legitimate question if you look down you will see it asked over and over, this question is so popular George even had a banner designed with the question on it.

As said

Suspension winny or oral tablet winny is the same chemical compound. It does not stay in the system longer or shorter, it does not do more or less damage to the liver and it does not produce any different results. The fact that you are administering more frequently when on tabs or drinking should give you the upper hand.

Drink it, inject it = Same DIfference

Can I take one last opportunity to make it perfectly clear that the purpose of this thread was not to find out wether or not I could drink winny as I have read nearly every post on the subject and I am actually doing a Primo/Winny cycle in which I am drinking the injectible form of Winstrol Depot using one of the methods described on this very board. I also understand the advantages and disadvantages between injection and ingestion although with Winstrol being 17AA that is not an issue here. THE PURPOSE WAS TO UNDERSTAND WHY, ACCORDING TO THE E.F. PROFILE ATHLETES FIND THE INJECTIBLE FORM SUPERIOR TO THE ORAL FORM EVEN WHEN BOTH FORMS ARE ADMINISTERED ORALLY YET THEY'RE CHEMICALLY IDENTICAL - WITH THE INJECTIBLE FORM JUST SUPPOSEDLY BEING THE ORAL FORM IN SUSPENSION. I feel I have made myself perfectly clear and that there is a clear contradiction in terms here does NOBODY understand the point I am trying to make on this issue?

Im agreeing with IG but htink that the following need to be added - the reason that injectable is thought to be superior (beside the typical hardcore juicer's feeling that "if ya cant stick it, it doesnt work:p ) is because few people take the oral doses in the best manner for winnys short half life (4-6 hrs, i believe). thus the injection tends to keep serum levels slightly more steady on a daily injection rather than the way most people dose orally. also winny does seem to have the ability to promote site growth in the injection area for those wishing to hit their bis, tris, etc.

Ive always token it orally and loved it, tho.

Top Bottom