Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol - quality question

G-Force

Could anyone tell me why, if the oral and injectible versions of winny are chemically identical the injectible form is widely perceived as being vastly superior to the oral version even when it is being taken orally?:confused:

For the longest time, winstrol was only available in 2mg tabs. That means you had to take 25 pills a day! At $1-$2 a pop. Now, they make 10mg - 50mg pills. Injecting winny will help in disperse more evenly in your blood. But, you put a lot of holes in your body. And the Ttokkyo is not fun to inject at all. So, basically it comes down to whether or not you want to suffer through that. Drinking winny is a user friendly way of avoiding the needle. People opt for that because a 20ml bottle @100mg/ml is cheaper that 100 tabs @10mg each.

Chemically they are the same. One is just in a liquid suspension. I believe there are numerous posts from the past on this subject as winny has always been a hot topic here.

Thanks for the replies but I still does not answer my question of why drinking the injectible form of winny is preferable to taking the oral form because the injectible form is perceived as being superior yet they are chemically identical with the only difference being that the injectible form is in suspension to facilitate its administration to livestock?
:confused:

I believe your question was answered.

Chemically identical

Injectable being superior to oral?

Why?

Becasause people take 50mgs of injectable and 35mgs of oral and then claim the injectable is better. Go figure :p

yes they are the same. it is usually cheaper to take the injectable orally over the tabs. so that is why everyone does it that way.

The oral is also tuff on the liver. You would have to take pretty large dosages of the injectible to raise your liver values!!!.....I'm taking the 50mg tabs and taking anabolic fitness's liver detox...4 caps/day

Top Bottom