Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol making me sick

bros the problem is you're injecting an oral steroids, hands down your issue, change this to just drinking the winstrol you have. The second problem is you haven't posted a LOG journal, post a LOG right now.
This may be a dumb question but how should I drink it/what’s the best way to drink it?

DISCONTINUE WINSTROL INJECTIONS PLEASE.

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.
LOG posted

@aberz you're injecting winstrol correct? I highly suggest you STOP injecting an oral steroid.

Winstrol aka stanozolol is an oral steroid, injecting it leads to unnecessary inflammation.

Since you have the winstrol, start drinking it, like 1/2 your injection dose every other day around 20-25mgs winstrol. It's orally bioavailable so start straight drinking it.

@aberz also inflammation can be caused by many other factors like poor diet, training, bad cardio and bad supplements or too much of something. To really help you and guide you in your cycle we need to see your LOG Journal with diet, training cardio and supps.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone winstrol cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
How should I drink it/what’s the best way to drink it?

i would just stick with the oral... theres so many issues that people can have with injectable winstrol, from both injecting it and drinking it... it definitely does not agree with everyone and there's really no reason to even consider it.. its not giving you any better results and its a much bigger pain to deal with...

Hi everyone. So I’m stacking Winstrol with test cyp and I just started Winstrol on Saturday and am supposed to take it 3 times a week for 3 weeks straight (75mg per week) but Winstrol is making me super sick. I’ve only done it 2 times and I’ve had flu like symptoms since. Fever, sweats and chills, and body aches. Advil helps but temporarily. Any advice?
75mg a week??? Do you even know what you are actually taking? Is the winny a liquid or a pill? sounds like dirty gear to me... where you get the gear?

Top Bottom