Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny question

S

solidj55

I am a powerlifter and I have a bench press meet on Saturday. A bodybuilder friend of mine had a little bit of 50mg/ml winny. Its all legit and all but my question is how long does it take for winny to kick in? I decided to go ahead and take the winny up until comp time just to see what would happen as I have never done winny before. Just thought I would ask you guys what would happen in six days running 100mgs/day. Could add a pound or two to my max?

Maybe...

It's pretty possible. Winny is water based and short acting so it will kick in quickly. I mean it's worth a try. Couldn't hurt to try, right?

Asta

Thats what I thought, why not try it? Couldnt hurt, i wouldnt think

Shoot forgot to mention..

The draw back to your plan is winny isn't a real strong in regards to quick gains. Usually it's more of a gradual drug. Just curious could ya get your hands on halo? That would probably be better in your circumstances. Shit I got about 1000 of those things laying around. Shit, I've been giving em away cause I'm sick of seeing em around!!

Asta

Well I can get anything I want, it was just a gift for free. I just thought I would see what it did more out of curiousity. I am pretty confident that I will do well in my comp I just wanted to see how 100mgs of winny a day would work over about a week period. By the way, give me some halo please!!! lol, thanks for the reply.

Top Bottom