Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny not workin for me!!!

WOW! Thx everyone...i truly appreciate the constructive criticism. The one thing about me, is that i listen well and I act on what I hear. 5% bf is unrealistic I know, and when I was an avid runner I maintained a 10% bf composition, so Im definitely not thinking straight especially at 42yrs old now.

I guess Im just desperate for anything at this point. Gaining so much weight after surgery is causing me to spiral into serious depression and I lack the motivation I once had to push myself, which is why im sooo happy that I joined Elite Fitness. Im really looking forward to making yall Family! :rainbow:

Ok back on a serious note...so the winny has got to go. I dont know if im ready to quit fasting, because like i said before I have done it many times before and it worked well for me and I never put the weight back on because I knew how to maintain after coming off. But, maybe I can incorporate at least one meal at lunch time, but I definitely want to keep my cals under 1000 so to lose as much weight as possible. I will also keep up the workouts, but maybe just once every 4 days instead of twice? Is that what you're suggesting psizzle? (by the way - luv your pic! )

Im a huge fan of oxygenmag and i found a pic that i want to show, but not sure if this is going to work...but here goes...
imgres

Im giving this the benefit of the doubt that this is all real only because Ive seen too many women this messed up.

try just a link to the pic and if its in oxygenmag the fitness models they generally use are anywhere around 15-18%bf
none of them are marathon runners. All fitness models do some sort of weight training.

absolutely lose the winny. theres a time and place for it and this isn't it. It is NOT a weight loss drug.

please google marathon runner vs sprinter physique...this is essentially what you're doing to yourself.
I just did a quick count and my 14 month old daughter takes in more than 1000 kcals a day
scary low cals are reserved for the morbidly obese under a dr's supervision. Too low of calories consistently will damage heart muscle and no one wants that right?

please go look over jcdfitness and leangains (google both). If fasting is your thing I suggest looking that over
I also suggest looking over a paleo diet...not because its exceptional or anything but because its a great base for very clean eating

look into HIIT and tabata sprints... at your weight (and Im not trying to discourage you) without any sort of weight training you are very likely over 30% bf

If I was trying to work with you as a friend.. I would put you in pilates or yoga for some core stability and balance...then Id put you into circuit training then on to free weights...none of the fancy battle ropes and TRX but hey, its old school and it works and it follows the proper steps of training.

I'd get your cals somewhere around 1500-1800 a day with an emphasis on protein being your main macro nutrient with healthy fat being your second.i'd kill any simple carbs you were eating...anything white would go (my one exception is white potatoes/baked because I just dont buy it that theyre bad for you)

please start logging your food/diet on fitday or something like it...I want to see a macronutrient break down over the course of the week.

Im not unsympathetic...I got up to the over 200 threshold with thyroid problems and bad eating because of depression from the thyroid probs.
and initially I had no idea what to do because I had NEVER been over weight before this even after having a couple of kids.

stick around but expect everyone to be a little horrified by what youve done so far because it is a hot hot mess.

Thanks Shirlene...your Awesome!!!! And everything you recommend completely makes sense to me and I will start on Monday for sure! I truly appreciate the feedback and I will stay in touch with all of you. The things you suggest such as Pilates and Circuit Training are workouts that I used to do to stay fit but got completely away from...so back to the basics. Again, I truly appreciate everyones comments!

I just became a fan of you...glad you handle constructive criticism. Dylan is my buddy, he and I aren't into sugar coating...

What I meant is, as much activity as you're engaging yourself in, you aren't eating enough. You may love your fasting but your body will begin to hate you for it if you continue working out so much. I know you're desperate to lose weight but you have to be reasonable for your health's sake.

Years ago I used to be obsessive and burn off all the calories I'd eat, I ended up so sick I almost had to be admitted into the hospital, was out of the gym for over a month, making all my OCD workouts not worth it. See what I mean?

Now that I take the proper routes, I'm more consistent...when I skip the gym a few times I don't gain 15lbs like I would if I had been starving myself...

Being realistic might take a little longer but the trade off is: it'll last, whereas a quick route you'll more than likely gain it back.

Top Bottom