Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny not workin for me!!!

nd2drop40

good evening peeps!

so happy to be apart of elit fitness and hoping to get some input. im a new member who needs to lose 40lbs! i just started taking winny abt 2wks ago and have not seen any significant results, actually not any at all. after reviewing several post and talking with my supplier, i was told women should keep dosage low to about .05mg a day, which i have been doing faithfully, however, im thinking of increasing the dosage to .10mg, because im not seeing any results.

POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS & SUPPLEMENTATION:
a few issues im having as well is pain in my joints (which i understand is normal when using winny), water retention and swelling (not sure if this is normal w/winny). in addition to my daily supplements, i increased my cod liver oil (omega 369) to 3000 mg/a day, glucosamine to 1500mg/a day, and calcium to 1000mg/a day and recently added potassium of 100mg/a day (probably need to take more though).

i noticed my joint pain has significantly diminished, however, my hands still feel very stiff and swollen and i my weight seem to fluctuate up/down between 3-5lbs, so i think it may be attributed to water retention.

MY DIET:
at this time because i earnestly and URGENTLY want to drop the weight fast before i start a training regimen, i decided to fast for 30days. i've done it many times before and had great results. I had surgury last year and put on 35lbs and it has been horrible trying to get the weight off. im 42yrs old and weigh 210lbs as of this morning 08/11/12. but, im still strong as an ox and my Blood type O+ body type thrives off of high intensity exercise.

i consider my way of fasting very healthy because i get approx 600 calories a day, 30 grams of fiber a day, and 150 grams of protein a day, by doing 3 ISOPURE protein shakes w/2 tbl spoon of psyllium husk for fiber. Im also drinking abt 100-128 ozs of water a day and drink natural calm (magnesium) at times, which helps to keep me flowin! :mix:

WORKOUT:
i work out twice a day for an hour each workout at least 4 days a week and I hike 2hrs, 1 day a week. (luv the outdoors). im only doing cardio at this time, no lifting. but once i reach my weight goal, i plan to rejoin my crossfit group which consist of alot of weight lifting. but im a natural runner and have competed in running marathons in the past. im a black woman who loves to run long distance! (virtually unheard of..Lol!), but i like to switch it up alot too. some days i will run on treadmill, or walk @ 3.5 on 15% incline for 30mins, followed by stationary bike for 20 mins @ 10% resistence or stairclimber/master at 15% grade for 30mins and switch up with something else for the remainder. each workout = minimum calorie burn 400-500, followed by a 10 minute sweat in the steam sauna. so by the time i leave the gym, im completely drenched!

but, i still have horrible belly fat (which i honestly dont expect it to go anywhere right away because im really not focusing on my core at this time). but the fact still remains that i have been doing this faithfully for 2wks now along with the winny and have not seen any real results and therefore am becoming extremely discouraged. :rolleyes:

i have done this in the past without using winny and lost about 10lbs a week with no problem, so im wondering if its possible that the winny is having a negative instead of a positive effect on me? hmmm!! :worried:

any input anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for listening! :qt:

nd2drop40

man...I dont even know where to start with that...

please read all of the stickies in this section
I really think you can figure out whats up here if you read the stickies

and Im going to give you an assignment ...go find me a picture of an ideal physique to you that you'd like to look like and post it in here (google is fine for this)

*deep breath*

All I'm gonna say:
Diet and cardio = what will dictate results.
Steroids = will not.

hi shirlene and thank you for responding. i dont want nothing over the top, just tone with some muscle definition and 5% or less bf. not too sure how to post a pic in here tho.

5% or less is EXTREME for a woman and unhealthy if left at that too long..

5% or less is EXTREME for a woman and unhealthy if left at that too long..

This. I'm pretty sure you'll screw up your hormones and menstrual cycle at that low. Most competitors don't even get to this unless they're on crazy stuff.

Either post a pic or give a celebrity/fitness model name of your ideal physique

5% or less is definitely over the top. Not everyone knows what body fat percentages are until they're around this lifestyle enough. i.e. Someone with 12% bodyfat (a woman) looks damn good while the untrained eye might think she's '5% or lower'

You need to set more realistic goals for yourself. 600 cals a day AND you work out twice a day? You're doing too much. Your body is not gonna want to let go of any weight this way.

I rarely ever come in to the women's forum but this shit is just disturbing... The main problem here is you have no clue what you are talking about and because of that, you are a danger to yourself with what your doing... Do you know the amounts of training that I do just to maintain body fat in the 6% range as a male... Its the type of thing 99% of the population can't handle... There is no such thing as a woman at 5% body fat... The barbie doll is more than 5% body fat okay! You have no business taking any sort of steroid... Why in the world would you think that you use steroids to drop major amounts of weight... You need to get rid of whatever you are taking, and from the sounds of it, its not really winstrol... winstrol does the complete opposite of retaining water... what you FAIL TO UNDERSTAND is that winstrol is not going to show any significant change when your body fat is too high, which yours is... Winstrol is a muscle sculptor... Not a weight loss mechanism... You need to put your focus elsewhere... like your diet for example... I almost fell of my bed reading this monstrosity... 600 calories a day? no real food? thats not the way you lose weight... any weight you lose that way you will put right back on because you cannot eat that way for long... You need to get the proper guidance on your diet and your training... You need to stop taking all the shit you are taking and keep your focus on the aforementioned and you will do yourself a big favor...

Top Bottom