Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will winstrol make me faster??

bro in the pro sport section there is/ was amassive thread on juicin in edurance atheltes.

it was basically olong the lines of a low dose of test, eq, anti-e, anavar and androgenic roids like masterons helped but dig that thread up read it pm the dudes that have tried the 'endurance cycle' that they were tlaking about

I ran distance and sprints in highschool track. Now all I run is sprints and hills for cardio. I do about a half mile run just as a warmup though. When on winny, the calf and foot pumps I got were kinda hard to deal with even when running sprints and hills. I'd have to sit afterwards and stetch my feet and calves before I could manage to walk the half mile home. One day at work while on, I was walking out some barbwire off a roll, and after about 900ft, the burning in my lower calves and feet got so bad I was damn near speaking in tongues. I can't imagine being able to compete in a distance race and catching those pumps on about the third lap, you'd be in complete hell. Of course, everyone is different, I'd just suggest taking it a while before an actual competition during training to make sure you don't have similiar reactions I did.

Oh yes winstrol will make you a faster sprinter. not in a long distance run, but if you have the drive to make that final sprint the last 60 meters of the race, it will make you faster. :jump:

Winny is a terrible idea for a distance runner. I am a former super competitive distance runner and anything that hurts your joints will KILL your ability to train long distances.

Bulk32 said:
also your all wrong, Ben Johnson's main drug of choice was something by the name of Turanibal which is kinda like a cross between dbal and winny. not as good as winny in my opinion but the clearance time is a lot shorter. many labs claim to make it again since all official labs stopped years ago, but i seriously doubt that its the same turanibol that Ben was using back in 1988. Ben never really liked winny much because he complained that it made his joints ache to much. personally i never had much of a problem, but it can happen. after about 8 weeks my ancles would occasionally ache while warming up on the track. it was a different type of ache, more like from the inside of the joint. very annoying, but certainly nothing that should stop you from running. it usually went a way once it was time to roll.

Thought you might like to know what the above know-it-all was so sure about - kinda like a winny and dbol cross - what does that even mean???

From British Dragons website: Turanabol is an oral steroid which was developed during the early 1960's. It has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low - only 6 - and the anabolic effect is 53.

The difference is between anaerobic and aerobic exercise. The fast twitch or anaerobic muscles can be improved with winny and that would increase the speed of a sprint. You recruit slow twitch muscles when jogging or doing cardio. TRUST ME HERE. The heavier you are the more of a chore jogging becomes. That is why a lot of big guys drop weight classes when wrestling, boxing, or MMA because it is easier to oxygenate the smaller body.

cboogsrun said:
EQ I believe is testable for 18months. Not sure, but I know it is extremely long time. If your worried about testing, try an oral like anavar, or maybe a hemeodialater like no2. just a thought

DJ

QUOTE=Plyometric Pete]Thanks. You're right. I'm doing some research and it looks like eq may be the way.

But I'm also thinking that a horse running 1.2 miles in <2minutes is a lot more of a sprint than me running 6.2 miles in 35 minutes :D

Another concern is that I may be tested mid june.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry I'm a dumbass it is 4-5 months. Must've been thinking deca

HGH i think would be your best option for a few reasons, it supposively improves your cardiovascular function, I was perscribed it for growth until I was a senior in highschool, I played soccer and could always run a lot more and with a lot more internsity then anybody else on my team. Ofcourse it is very expensive, but you should save up, you wouldn't want to put yourself in the position where you have to take a piss test and fail. You'll get lean gains, faster recovery, no sides, more energy, and no chance of getting caught which all would be perfect for your sport. You would also be able to do it all season long, right up to your races and even between events. To me there is no better option

i think it made me faster, im 260 so most people would assume im rather slow, on win, everyone on the team seems to think ive attained some good wheels all of a sudden. plus i make a hell of alot more plays

Top Bottom