Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will winstrol make me faster??

Just watch out - did you catch what RADAR said....EQ will stick around in your body for 5-6 months. So if you are being tested in June, it might be a BAAAD idea to do EQ. Even if you are "spot checked", it isn't smart. IF you chose to do an AAS, you'll need something with a faster clearance time, due to testing.

hey isnt it true in highschool sports they dont test for steroids only drugs because it is too expensive? and also what would be the best steroid to take to increase 40 meter dash time, i got my football timing in the 40 soon, what would do the best, btw i'm on deca dbol

K13 - I was just gonna say the same thing, ya beat me to it, lol. B.Johnson won a gold medal in the olympics but was stripped after testing positive for winny - I guess it gave him a boost.

i ran the 110meter high hurdles at a D1 college and was pretty good at it. i ran winny at 50-100mg ed for 8-12 weeks many times. fortunatly for me i was never tested, but winny can stay in fat cells since it is fat-soluable and can be stored in fat cells and then burned and released at a later time. NCAA tests are VERY accurate if they choose to test your sample for AAS. my favorite stack i ever did was winny 50mg ed stacked with 400mg eq a week for 12 weeks. that was the stack i did for my senior track season that earned me almost a full ride in college. went from 185lbs to 202lbs but dropped my 100m time from 11.3 to 10.7 and my hurdles time almost a second to 14.1 in the 110m hurdles. well worth the time and money. that was back when ttokkyo made good eq 300. anyway if your going to be tested don't use Deca, the metabolites can actually be detected for up to 12-18 months eventhough the effects are long gone. eq is 4-6months.

also your all wrong, Ben Johnson's main drug of choice was something by the name of Turanibal which is kinda like a cross between dbal and winny. not as good as winny in my opinion but the clearance time is a lot shorter. many labs claim to make it again since all official labs stopped years ago, but i seriously doubt that its the same turanibol that Ben was using back in 1988. Ben never really liked winny much because he complained that it made his joints ache to much. personally i never had much of a problem, but it can happen. after about 8 weeks my ancles would occasionally ache while warming up on the track. it was a different type of ache, more like from the inside of the joint. very annoying, but certainly nothing that should stop you from running. it usually went a way once it was time to roll.

Plyometric Pete said:
I know that winny helps the sprinters. There is a 100meter guy on my squad who just offered me a cycle of stanol v.

I run the 3000meter steeplechase, 5K and 10K. Will winny make me faster or slow me down because of added weight?

I'd really prefer blood doping but EPO costs thousands. Unlike some on this site I really don't want to gain all that much weight as I have to carry it around the track for 25 laps. I'd really like some LHT but BLACO is busted!

I'm 5'10, 175, ~10%BF. For you trackheads, my PRs from this year are 10:33 for the SC, 15:52 and 34:07. Other PRs include 11.16 100m, 22.64 200, 52 flat 400, 4:33 mile.
I'm also a bit of an amateur triathlete.

(I just posted this in the wrong forum on accident, i know it belongs here! :verygood: )

I don't think anyone here takes winny to run faster, i may be wrong, i heard it worked for that nizzle from Canada in the Olympics, Ben Davis?

I will probably get flamed for making this recomendation... but.. go to Dave Palumbo's website. He was an accomplished distance runner before turning to the darkside. He will be able to give you an informed answer!

Winstrol can increase speed, Which is why Sprinters tend to use this type Anabolic Steroid...

EQ I believe is testable for 18months. Not sure, but I know it is extremely long time. If your worried about testing, try an oral like anavar, or maybe a hemeodialater like no2. just a thought

DJ

QUOTE=Plyometric Pete]Thanks. You're right. I'm doing some research and it looks like eq may be the way.

But I'm also thinking that a horse running 1.2 miles in <2minutes is a lot more of a sprint than me running 6.2 miles in 35 minutes :D

Another concern is that I may be tested mid june.[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom