Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will a deca alone cycle.....

EQ can affect test levels because its metabolites will cross-react with testosterone. Hence your test levels being higher on those drugs. Tren might do this to some degree.

every AAS will spike your T levels.. even designer steroids. again run bloods after you have built up enough in your system and you will see. the difference is test has just the right amount of aromatization hence why its the best choice obviously for TRT and something like primo which is a DHT which doesn't aromatize is a poor choice as we need that right amount of estrogen to balance things out

Nandrolone metabolites do not cross react with testosterone according to my research - and if they do it is very little and might not affect a blood test.

would like to see your research on this.. i have never ran deca alone so i cannot comment.. but i have run tren alone many times and currently am on EQ/tren and my bloods speak for themselves

If it were as trivialized as you made it out to be - all AAS affect test levels [thats how they work] then why would anyone run anything besides test?

well tren is far more powerful than test.. i get much more strength and mass gains on tren than i do on test. EQ is a nice slow builder with way less sides than test. primo is similar. deca i have no desire to ever run again but its a helluva AAS when used correctly and blows away test alone as well when stacked obviously. i'm not against test but i'm just saying i would rather run tren, EQ, hell even primo than run test alone at moderate doses. in fact i cringe when i hear newbs who say they want to run more than 500mg of test for a first cycle.. don't even think more than 250mg a week of legit quality test is necessary

Deca is extremely suppressive. It takes a month to recover your natural test from a single 100mg shot of the stuff.
testosterone just as suppressive as deca.. the difference is most guys inject test E so it lingers far less time than deca.. this is easily proven if you run bloods after 2 weeks of deca alone vs. test alone. your LH and FSH will be slammed very quickly obviously because of the shorter ester

bolded

Stats are. 45 years old, 5' 8", 200 lbs at about 10-12 percent BF, been in the game for sometime and have done a few shows, I guess my question is, should I go in the endrocrinoligist office with lowest test levels possible my Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH} was 0.4 average levels are 0.5 to 4.68, My T4 (Thyroxine), Free was .59 compared to normal levels of 0,78-2.19. No testosterone level were tested. I just don't want to start cycling and have he do a testosterone blood test, and get the questions like wow you have really high test levels. Or go in there will low levels and maybe be prescribed some andro gel or something. It's weird I have not lost a pound since being diagnosed, just maybe a little dehydrated. That for any info.

So if I get a blood test while on deca alone, my testosterone levels will be elevated?

why not run your own bloods and see for yourself?

i haven't injected a single drop of testosterone in over 2 years and whenever I am on cycle and run bloods I am elevated. crazy how hormones cause hormones to show up in bloods? i know its complicated to many

^^This is an understatement. As little as 125mg will kill my libido and put sexual sensitivity in the fucking dirt for a good 6 weeks. Even with a small amount of test.
Other than the very scant few who respond amazingly well to it and are seemingly almost immune to its side effects it is an awful AAS to use for any reason.

Agreed. Much better options out there than Deca. 90% of the gains seem to be water anyways. The negatives drastically outweigh the positives with that AAS

I think guys are also doing some pretty high doses too. The new trend seems to be much higher dosage from not too many years ago.

I remember guys on here telling me I needed to take a minimum of 800mg of primo per week to "see" any sort of results. Then I read through my Lewellyn material from 2009 and he's got Primo/Mast running for 8 weeks with a max dose of primo at 300mg/week. Not only is that a drastically more affordable recommendation but a much more sane cycle to run dosage wise.

Obviously the higher the dose the higher the sides.

I think guys are also doing some pretty high doses too. The new trend seems to be much higher dosage from not too many years ago.

I remember guys on here telling me I needed to take a minimum of 800mg of primo per week to "see" any sort of results. Then I read through my Lewellyn material from 2009 and he's got Primo/Mast running for 8 weeks with a max dose of primo at 300mg/week. Not only is that a drastically more affordable recommendation but a much more sane cycle to run dosage wise.

Obviously the higher the dose the higher the sides.

well some guys run dbol and test.. bloat up like pigs and watch the scale go up and think they are gaining muscle.

primo doesn't do that so to them those aren't good enough gains, so they up the dose and up it more.

those that already have a strong base will appreciate what primo does for them vs. some skinny newb who weighs 150 pounds and wants to just gain 30 pounds of water to show off to their friends

well some guys run dbol and test.. bloat up like pigs and watch the scale go up and think they are gaining muscle.

primo doesn't do that so to them those aren't good enough gains, so they up the dose and up it more.

those that already have a strong base will appreciate what primo does for them vs. some skinny newb who weighs 150 pounds and wants to just gain 30 pounds of water to show off to their friends

Primo and mast was one of the best cycles I've ever done to lean out along with 4iu's HGH. I can't wait to run it again.

I am getting blood work done for TRT within the next month, deca alone will show high test levels? How long after last shot should I wait? I have only done 300 mg/ml one week ago and 150mg yesterday

Top Bottom