Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will a deca alone cycle.....

PEDRO-G

Lower you test levels on a blood test, diagnosed with hyperthyroidism 2 weeks ago and will be seeing a Endocrinologist in 7 weeks, have been off for 4 weeks last cycle was tren at 400 mgs a week. I'm thinking that may have contributed to my diagnosis, On hcg now at 1500 mgs once every 4 days , will do this for 1 month. anyone with info on this would be much appreciated. Later

yes. and a deca alone cycle is a bad idea because of the suppression.

actually both the posters above are wrong. if you run deca alone your T levels would go up, not down. your LH and FSH levels would go down though.

your blood test would pick up on the extra hormones obviously.

i am currently running EQ and tren and my T levels jumped 800 points up .. one of the biggest myths we see out there is that somehow if you don't run 'test' your test levels would go down. makes no sense at all since all AAS is derived from test. that would be like saying if you drink lemonade you aren't drinking water.. if you don't believe me then you are welcome to run something by itself without test and run bloods after about 4 weeks and see for yourself. bloods don't lie, but bro science does :)

as far as the overactive thyroid your post is way too confusing.. if you were off 4 weeks not sure why the AAS would have manipulated your results. way too small of an amount would of been left to make that assumption. what were your results before you ever touched steroids? what are your stats ? I do not believe it has anything to do with your AAS use but if you confirm you have this then you definately need to get it addressed

why is it bad im first time user using 400mgs week deca alone am i doing it wrong

deca isn't a smart choice for a first cycle. doesn't matter if you run deca alone or deca with test.

because of the progesterone concerns associated with it and also the long and stubborn ester attached. although nandrolone has low side effects it should be run properly to avoid risk to gyno and recovery problems.

as a newb you are incapable of knowing how to run it properly so my short answer is yes you are doing it wrong

i am currently running EQ and tren and my T levels jumped 800 points up .. one of the biggest myths we see out there is that somehow if you don't run 'test' your test levels would go down. makes no sense at all since all AAS is derived from test. that would be like saying if you drink lemonade you aren't drinking water.. if you don't believe me then you are welcome to run something by itself without test and run bloods after about 4 weeks and see for yourself. bloods don't lie, but bro science does :)

EQ can affect test levels because its metabolites will cross-react with testosterone. Hence your test levels being higher on those drugs. Tren might do this to some degree.

Nandrolone metabolites do not cross react with testosterone according to my research - and if they do it is very little and might not affect a blood test.

If it were as trivialized as you made it out to be - all AAS affect test levels [thats how they work] then why would anyone run anything besides test?

Deca is extremely suppressive. It takes a month to recover your natural test from a single 100mg shot of the stuff.

Deca is extremely suppressive. It takes a month to recover your natural test from a single 100mg shot of the stuff.

^^This is an understatement. As little as 125mg will kill my libido and put sexual sensitivity in the fucking dirt for a good 6 weeks. Even with a small amount of test.
Other than the very scant few who respond amazingly well to it and are seemingly almost immune to its side effects it is an awful AAS to use for any reason.

Top Bottom