Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why you should not choose Sustanon as a Test

I'm a big proponant of Sustenon. Its been the staple of all my cycles... I've done 5 cycles over the last four years. My first 2 cycles were Sus only... I put on 30lbs of LBM that year. They were low-dosers too: Cycle 1 was 250mg/EW. Cycle 2 was 250mg/E5D Each was 12 weeks long. The last 3 cycles I've done, I've stacked Sus with all sorts of shit: Deca, EQ, Winstrol, Proviron. I've always been pleased with the results Sustenon has given me.

Cmon...

Nelson Montana said:
Sus is made of different testosterones that simply release at various lengths.

WRONG AGAIN. There is only one kind of testosterone. Sustanon is a blend of 4 different esters attached to the exact same testosterone. :D

Cmon, bro. Why are you going to call out little irrelevant errors of minor technical explanations like that when we are all on the same page and know what we are talking about.

Like I dont know that AAS are Sch III drugs and available only by prescription. But the legal way you refer to isnt the way 90% of bodybuilders obtain them, so its pretty much irrelevant to the board except as something to look forward to down the road.

Stop busting my balls:bawling:

Seriously, thanks for bringing all your years of technical, personal, and professional experience and knowledge to the board. Its good to have you.:D

But breaking balls is what I do best!:D

Appreciate the good attitude bro.

Actually, the comment about the legality of sus was directed to the guy who mentioned HRT.

The thing is this; test is test. Sus can be a very elegant (Dan Duchaine's word) form of test because of its blend. It takes a little planning, but the results are worth it. But all these comparisons between testosterones are silly. It's like arguing over the difference between Exxon gasoline and Sunoco gasoline.

Yo Nelson, you dissed Clomid before. I was going to use it post cycle, do u have a better idea??? I have Nolva too.

Well Nelson, we don't all live in the great old USA now do we, so sust is very legal in MANY places. I too agree that it is only so popular due to its availablility and its "ooohhh my god, i took two sust and blew up on my first cycle" ICN's rule!!

Deezal: I don't believe in doing cycles that shut you down hard. But if you do, use HCG.

The first problem that I have with sust is the first few weeks of waiting for the longer esters to kick in. Sure your not gona have much water retention at first, b/c you are not even getting 200mg of test in your blood.

IMO- any slow acting ester is going to make it hard to keep blood levels consistant. I dont think that enanthate or cyp have any advantage over sust on that issue. I also have a hard time understanding the concept of front loading sust. No matter how much you take, the slow esters are not going to kick in any faster.

Nelson- I would like for you to elaborate a little on your issue with clomid. I really dont see how hcg is going to do anything to help in the long run unless your getting LH into the testies.

What's more important than the type of test you are taking is your injection schedule. Sust 250 EOD works well with the prop, looks good on the blood level graphs. Pick the ester and amount and do the math, choose the one that has a blood level best suited for what your doing.

Top Bottom