Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is the "scammer alert" thread closed?

airsmith2k said:
This Board Is Not For Source Talk Or To Get Sources!!! Theres Other Boards You Can Join That You Can Get Sources....if You Think You Got Scammed Or Somethin Just Pm A Mod!

O.k. look guys, I DID NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE NOR DID I SPEAK OF ANY SOURCES. I DON'T NEED A SOURCE , I was just curious about a statement about a potetial scammer made in that thread in question and was wondering if we could simply dig a little, THAT'S ALL.

GUESS said:
Sorry boys it's just that I'm sick and tired of this shit like everyone else! Just want to do some shit kickin'!! Case closed then.
Trust the mods and the people working on it. You cant do any better then they all ready are. :)

Hey Guess don't get too angry over this, the mods are just doing there job. If people read the sticky's (not saying that its you) then there wouldn't even need to be a scammer alert or anything. But the new rules states that you should pm a mod, not post about a scammer. The mods will take care of us, but they are getting sick of people not reading the rules, as anyone would be (even I can't believe what some people continue to do). I understand why you feel that this is important but with everything going on I believe the best thing to do is not talk about it, scammers are sources but not good ones lol. Also if you want to know why a thread got closed that should also be pm'd to a mod instead of posting, we don't know what the reason was but they'll let us know if we ask. I love this board and wish steroids were legal so everyone that takes them wouldn't have to do this cloak and dagger shit. U.S. is cracking down on steroids but aren't doing shit about cocaine and other major drugs.......way to go U.S. We have fallen from out greatness, every great empire eventually falls...........history has proven that, I guess its our time (and not because of steroids lol)

Trendsetter21 said:
Hey Guess don't get too angry over this, the mods are just doing there job. If people read the sticky's (not saying that its you) then there wouldn't even need to be a scammer alert or anything. But the new rules states that you should pm a mod, not post about a scammer. The mods will take care of us, but they are getting sick of people not reading the rules, as anyone would be (even I can't believe what some people continue to do). I understand why you feel that this is important but with everything going on I believe the best thing to do is not talk about it, scammers are sources but not good ones lol. Also if you want to know why a thread got closed that should also be pm'd to a mod instead of posting, we don't know what the reason was but they'll let us know if we ask. I love this board and wish steroids were legal so everyone that takes them wouldn't have to do this cloak and dagger shit. U.S. is cracking down on steroids but aren't doing shit about cocaine and other major drugs.......way to go U.S. We have fallen from out greatness, every great empire eventually falls...........history has proven that, I guess its our time (and not because of steroids lol)

Agreed Bro! Wasn't clear on how asking about closed threads went but now I do. And yes THIS PLACE KICKS ASS!!! And if I may one last time.......Fuck you scammers the "Karma Police" will take care of you.

GUESS said:
Someone in that thread stated that there was a scammer checking that thread out! Can we get aMod to check this out and if there is in fact one let's expose the fucker, this is Bullshit!!!!!

Thank you!

Top Bottom