Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is Frackal sick for the second time in 2 fucking months?

F

Frackal

Well I wasnt gonna bitch about this but I figure what the hell....many of you know I had a really bad bout with the flu/stomach flu about 2 months ago where I lost a lot of weight, finally gained it back+ and posted my after pics...well..guess what, for the past motherfucking 4 motherfucking days up until yesterday I had a fever and now still have a sore throat, cough, headache and all that bullshit....

I'm highly aggravated.

It's because you are a bitch. No seriously, you are a bitch.

kidding. Maybe you are under a lot of stress. That shit beats your imune system down. May i recomend some echinacea and some vitamins. Also glutamine.

overtraining perhaps? You on a low cal diet? that could contribute also.....hell, too many things it COULD be so w/o knowing you personally, bout impossible to tell. get better dude.

go get a pencillin shot or something. suck it up man. it's only overtraining if you killed yourself in the gym. anything else is not acceptable. think about some money grubbing skank bitch. you won't be feeling sick no more, maybe :mad: instead. just joking with ya. go see a doc or something.

Well I know there is no way to tell why...I'm just guessing bad coincidence.

spatterson said:
Well, rather than playing 20 questions...

I just wanted to remind you that allergies, which can be awful this time of year depending on where you live, as well as regulation of hormone levels (going on/coming off) compromise the immune system. Those chores are SO big that it becomes less efficient at fighting other battles. Like the more applications you have going on your computer, the slower it gets...and then you open something big like Kazaa, and the f'er just locks up. :)

Well that's probably it then spatts...I was dabbling with oxandrolone and stressing my adrenals too much, jumped right training super hard + the enhanced strength of ox right after I got sick the first time....actually I got sick right after I finished taking a week off because I was so exhausted....I need some lovin.

Top Bottom