Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Why drinking and driving after clubs ain't cool

I'm sure his "gf" was proud of her wigger bf hugging and hitting on the chick who almost killed her while she was laid out on the pavement. lol

r
 
I'd have her duct taped up for the cops in less than a minute. Drunk driving doesn't sit well with me.
 
If she had done this at a black club - this would've been a waayy different story.

That is, if this video is even real.

r
 
Sit thru a couple dui programs in excess of 20 hrs that will curb your drunk driving cost me 8g's to get my liscense back
 
hardrock said:
So just for the record, Is drinking and driving BEFORE the club still cool?

lol!!! You mean getting your pre-game on? ;)
 
dirty~d~ said:
I'd have her duct taped up for the cops in less than a minute. Drunk driving doesn't sit well with me.
+1

I also would have kicked her repeatedly in the swimsuit area so that she couldnt reproduce.
 
guess was a jackass...trying to sound smart to the cops..leaves his bitch on the ground laying there...would of drug the girl down the st and atleast check to see if my woman was still breathing
 
timtim said:
that chick was wasted. couldnt even fucking talk. i wonder if she got any time for that dwi hit and run?


Probably a rich kid that had to go to some classes.
 
dirty~d~ said:
I'd have her duct taped up for the cops in less than a minute. Drunk driving doesn't sit well with me.

ditto... goes for under the influence of anything that will impair one's reactions and attention. A moving vehicle is a dangerous weapon if not controlled properly. I know you ride. I do too - harleys for me. I've been hit 4 times in 33 years on the street. Twice by drunks. Once by a woman screaming at her kids in the back of a minivan- stood over me in the road and said " I didn't even see you.", and once by an old guy who forgot his glasses but was just running to the store.
 
roadwarrior said:
ditto... goes for under the influence of anything that will impair one's reactions and attention. A moving vehicle is a dangerous weapon if not controlled properly. I know you ride. I do too - harleys for me. I've been hit 4 times in 33 years on the street. Twice by drunks. Once by a woman screaming at her kids in the back of a minivan- stood over me in the road and said " I didn't even see you.", and once by an old guy who forgot his glasses but was just running to the store.
You're bad luck
 
Top Bottom