Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why do women want to date a married/involved man?

Tytan

Just curious as to what goes through the mind of a woman who finds a married/involved man attractive. Is it just a mental thing to see if you can get him or what?...Sure seems to start a lot of trouble...

competition

just like when u dont have a gf not as many chicks will check u out n stuff vs. when ur out with one

True dat.. Maybe one of you elite women could fill me in on what`s really going on......

i don't .. i can find my own man.. don't need to share or borrow someone elses

1 - They don't know, which means the woman is naive or doesn't want to see the truth or the man is brilliant at lying.

2 - The mistress gets the best of the "honeymoon phase" with zero commitment to anyone - him or a family.

2A - Some women just want the man to leave another woman for them because it's what gives them value in their own mind.

3 - If the guy is "just involved" and not married see 2A.

Great, This stuff will come in handy for my new " You Too Can Be A Player" Handbook. It`s a guide for men to get inside the mind of today`s woman.

After youve been married a few years you should know a few tricks about spicing things up in the bedroom, or car, or club, or..........

Top Bottom