Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why did you delete the introduction thread?

nefertiti

Memeber
Elite Moderator
I was looking for an old post of mine and saw that it was gone. Odd thing to get rid of.

Yooohoooo, anyone in here?

Why were a bunch of the stickied threads deleted?? Just because someone left doesn't mean we had to get rid of a ton of really good information. I'd like to know why.

The Girl Talk Introduction thread?? It's still there.....

jenscats5 said:
The Girl Talk Introduction thread?? It's still there.....

No, there was one here, started by sassy I think....and all the shadow project threads are gone, too.

nefertiti said:
No, there was one here, started by sassy I think....and all the shadow project threads are gone, too.
Perhaps it was at the request of the persons that started the threads. They may have asked to have all there post etc deleted but I am just guessing here.

superqt4u2nv said:
Perhaps it was at the request of the persons that started the threads. They may have asked to have all there post etc deleted but I am just guessing here.

That's kind of lame and childish. Like the kid who takes his ball and goes home. They may have had legit gripes with some of the upper management types or others here, but deleting posts that were filled with useful information is very immature and the only people they hurt with it are the innocents who had nothing to do with why they left.

nefertiti said:
That's kind of lame and childish. Like the kid who takes his ball and goes home. They may have had legit gripes with some of the upper management types or others here, but deleting posts that were filled with useful information is very immature and the only people they hurt with it are the innocents who had nothing to do with why they left.
That said posters put there free time and energy into so it is there business if they wanted that done. I been here for a long time and seen the same thing by others on there exits.

Top Bottom