Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why did you delete the introduction thread?

superqt4u2nv said:
That said posters put there free time and energy into so it is there business if they wanted that done. I been here for a long time and seen the same thing by others on there exits.

Sure they can do what they want...but what they wanted apparently, was to shortchange the women who come here. Sorry if I'm being harsh, because I held them both in very high respect, but that really pisses me off. it's selfish.

nefertiti said:
Sure they can do what they want...but what they wanted apparently, was to shortchange the women who come here. Sorry if I'm being harsh, because I held them both in very high respect, but that really pisses me off. it's selfish.
Wow both of them spent hours on end helping people here so don't see how it is selfish as the shadow project was something that was posted for free to help everyone that comes here. Also neither of them could do it now so not sure if they did it only guessing. Also if I was to guess other people here may have removed it as away to help new people here that sell services again just guessing. If you want there help you can find them at other boards.

I don't know exactly what happened to anyone else's posts but QT is correct. This isn't the chat board. This is a board for people who are serious about helping themselves AND one another. ALL of the members are here volunteering their time and effort so it is THEIR RIGHT to take that information back for WHATEVER REASON.

I am sorry Nef that you feel slighted. You shouldn't... We welcome all members interested in sharing and helping to stay and provide input. However, we must also respect that anyone can take that input back if they so choose.

I suppose this is a stark representation of how much "less important" chat is to elite than the rest of the boards that are the backbone of this site. Sure chat is fun and can help many but THIS AINT CHAT.

Is there something that the rest of us can help you with in regards to your training/diet or some other aspect of fitness? Please post up and let us know whatever that is. :)

BIKINIMOM said:
I don't know exactly what happened to anyone else's posts but QT is correct. This isn't the chat board. This is a board for people who are serious about helping themselves AND one another. ALL of the members are here volunteering their time and effort so it is THEIR RIGHT to take that information back for WHATEVER REASON.

I am sorry Nef that you feel slighted. You shouldn't... We welcome all members interested in sharing and helping to stay and provide input. However, we must also respect that anyone can take that input back if they so choose.

I suppose this is a stark representation of how much "less important" chat is to elite than the rest of the boards that are the backbone of this site. Sure chat is fun and can help many but THIS AINT CHAT.

Is there something that the rest of us can help you with in regards to your training/diet or some other aspect of fitness? Please post up and let us know whatever that is. :)

I think you misunderstood what irked me...this has nothing to do with chat....I may hang out there primarily, but I always lurked here for the information. This board was why I came to elite and have stayed with elite, even if I didn't post often. Again, nothing to do with C&C. I didn't have many posts here, but half of them are gone with those threads.

I understand that people spent hours helping others. But deleting all that, assuming they did, is still a childish thing to do. If I were in that place where I spent "hours" helping other people and posting information for people and I left, I don't see why I'd feel the need to delete all that hard work unless it was out of spite.

If they didn't delete it, then I withdraw my comments obviously, but if they did, the "they can do what they want with their posts" argument doesn't hold up at all for me. But...I'm dropping it. Without confirmation that anyone did anything I don't want to risk offending someone.

superqt4u2nv said:
Wow both of them spent hours on end helping people here so don't see how it is selfish as the shadow project was something that was posted for free to help everyone that comes here. Also neither of them could do it now so not sure if they did it only guessing. Also if I was to guess other people here may have removed it as away to help new people here that sell services again just guessing. If you want there help you can find them at other boards.

I agree with QT - if it's the person's product or creation & they choose to allow people to use it freely while they are here that's fine...but if they choose to leave & take their proprietary creation with them, then that is their right, IMO.

I personally couldn't subscribe to or push a program from a former member who isn't here to say it's ok to do so. Unless Shadow said it was ok to give it out to anyone, I wouldn't feel right doing it out of respect for him.

jenscats5 said:
I agree with QT - if it's the person's product or creation & they choose to allow people to use it freely while they are here that's fine...but if they choose to leave & take their proprietary creation with them, then that is their right, IMO.

I personally couldn't subscribe to or push a program from a former member who isn't here to say it's ok to do so. Unless Shadow said it was ok to give it out to anyone, I wouldn't feel right doing it out of respect for him.

Honestly, I guess I'm more upset about my intial posts being gone than anything. The posts I made in introduction thread was kind of the beginning of a very important journey for me - any of the women who post on C&C know what a bad and dangerous place I was with my health. It would have been nice to look back at it and now I can't. The shadow stuff I actually do understand being gone, for the reasons you stated. But like I said...dropping it. Looks like from a karma message I got it was the admins anyway, which still blows but that's the way of things here, I guess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom