Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why B-12 is a must for peptide users or anyone puls dosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

What a second did he just say what I think he said? That B-12 injections Are a Must with Pulsatile dosing of peptides?

My friends As you all know I am always working hard to bring knowledge of chemical enhancements right here at your very finger tips every day. Not spewing out the same old garbage every day as most often do these days.

With all the the work I do and all the people I help each day I still set aside my time for continuing my research every day. Learning new things and growing so that I always remain a step above the rest.

Today I would like to talk about peptides and specifically Pulsatile dosing of peptides . Peptides is more of a new concept to the users here at elitefitness. Well not for the Mod staff , the vets and other long time bro's but the general population of elite is not exactly buzzing all over the place with peptide talk.. However it should be...

Peptides Are the perfect drug my friends. Well always perfect anyway. But if anything at all could be called " the gains keeper of all gains keepers" It would be peptides. Yes yes yes you can and should be adding peptides to your cycle but even more so running your peptides past the cycle and all the way up to your next cycle. Toss some bridge and some sarms off and on in with the mix and you may end up starting a cycle twice as big as when you ended the last one

But this discussion is going to be for the bro's with a little more experience. We are going to talk about why B-12 is a must for the peptide user today. Now In order to get this conversation underway we must first present the problem that Pulsatile dosing of peptides creates for the end user.

Pulsatile growth hormone secretion decreases S-adenosylmethionine synthetase in rat liver

In this one study we see how the Pulsatile dosing of peptides and even other sex hormones causes a marked decrease to s-adenosylmethionine . One has to have a better understanding of what s-adenosylmethionine is before he/she could fully grasp the severity of the concepts I am about to set forth within this discussion today..

The chemical s-adenosylmethionine, formed from the amino acid methionine and ATP, is critical for all methylation reactions . Without normal s-adenosylmethionine function (a basic chemical process that holds your body together), all the vitamins, minerals, hormones, exercise and Perfect diets are stifled .

SAMe plays a role in the immune system, maintains cell membranes, and helps produce and break down brain chemicals, such as serotonin, melatonin, and dopamine. It works with vitamin B12 and..

S-Adenosylmethionine's Methylation of Tiny molecules and macromolecules is crucial in metabolism, cell signaling, and epigenetic programming! Ok now pay attention here people. The sulfur for cysteine synthesis comes from the essential amino acid methionine. A condensation of ATP and methionine catalyzed by methionine adenosyltransferase yields S-adenosylmethionine

2e3ddmq.jpg

So what we have here is a "precursor" For every transfer or cross over from one amino acid to another. One peptide to another. Let me try to make it simple.

Converting conversion of norepinephrine to epinenephrine . Can not happen without Biosynthesis of S-adenosylmethionine, SAM. ( (More on this later guys) For now let us go back to B-12 again for a bit.,

B12 is composed of a complex tetrapyrrol ring figure (corrie rings) and a cobalt ion in the middle. Vitamin B12 is synthesized exclusively by microorganisms. AGAIN PAY ATTENTION!
The vitamin must be hydrolyzed from protein in order to be active or injected str8 into the body. All other forms of B-12 taken orally unless derived from proteins is completely worthless. following consumption of animal meat only!!!!. The vitamin is then bound by intrinsic factor, a protein secreted by parietal cells of the stomach, and carried to the ileum where it is absorbed. Following absorption the vitamin is transported to the liver in the blood bound to transcobalamin II

Back to Nero transmissions.
from catecholamines to dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine
All of this can not, will not happen without What? s-adenosylmethionine!

A different type of nerve transmission occurs when an axon terminates on a skeletal muscle fiber, at a specialized structure called the neuromuscular junction. An action potential occurring at this site is known as neuromuscular transmission. At a neuromuscular junction, the axon subdivides into numerous terminal buttons that reside within depressions formed in the motor end-plate. The particular transmitter in use at the neuromuscular junction is acetylcholine.

ATP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I can not make it any more simple then this. If all you can remember from this entire thing is this then at least you walk away with something. ATP is energy ... Cant get any more basic..
Most of what I have said may or may not have been blah blah blah bombo jombo to a lot of you.. But it is going to come together at some point here soon if you have been able to follow along up until this point.

THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF ATP ANALOGUES ARE ETHER MONO OR DI-SUBSTITUTED WITH IMIDO AND METHYLENE BRIDGES!! IS THE ENZYMATIC ACTIVATOR DURING ALMOST ALL OF THE BODIES SYNTHESIS AND METABOLISM OF HORMONES!!

Many other chemicals, such as vitamin C and vitamin E, have certain specific actions, in their case antioxidant actions, which HELP WITH CELL SHEDDING , building up and braking down process within the body. s-adenosylmethionine has general action which benefits virtually all bodily functions.

r2l37n.jpg

Effect of vitamin B12 deficienc... [J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 1989] - PubMed - NCBI
The effect of vitamin B12 (B12) deficiency on the levels of S-adenosylmethionine (SAM) in tissues and the activities of hepatic methionine synthase, methionine adenosyltransferase and glycine N-methyltransferase were investigated. The striking depression of methionine synthase activity was observed in all rats fed the B12-deficient diets with or without methionine supplementation for 150 days. The SAM level in liver was decreased by B12 deficiency. However, brain SAM level was not affected. The activities of hepatic methionine adenosyltransferase isozymes, alpha-form and beta-form, were decreased by B12 deficiency. Hepatic glycine N-methyltransferase activity in rats fed the low methionine-B12-deficient diet showed a tendency to lower, although the change the activity was not statistically significant, compared with B12-supplemented rats. It is proposed that the fall in the activity of hepatic methionine adenosyltransferase may be one of the causes of the decreased hepatic SAM level in B12-deficient rats.

Once thought to only be good for helping with nutrition retention and vitamin absorption help b12 is much much more then this my friends. As a matter of fact I will be writing another peace on B-12 later this month about how B-12 can prevent Test/sust flu .

For now If you are running pulsing doses or peptides I would advice adding in B-12 and to be Honest Its a great Add to every day life never mind steroid cycles.

I Work 48 hour shifts 3-4 times a week and since I started taking B-12 shots I swear that I feel a million times better. Night and day difference .. Thanks for reading along my good bo;s and always remeber to KILL THAT SHIT!!!!!!!

Great post Needto Vitamin B12 is a vitamin we don't get enough of!

The energy level I get from your B12 is awesome. Its a pure natural energy level that dose not produce a crashing effect that most other supplements have. It really works good for me and I recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom