Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHY ? are my arms still so damin small???

My arms never started growing till i started using lighter weights and a slow very controlled movement completely concentrating on the muscle. I don't think making arms grow is all about the weight, its about the pump. Just my oppinion. Also, arms are a very small muscle group so they are very easy to over train and most people do overtrain them in my oppinion anyways.

work arms all on same day
bis, tris, and forearms together
if you want them to be bigger than you have to engorf the whole arm with blood. Not that back, bis and chest tri bullshit. When you do this I gurantee they will grow.
Work them like this:
All tris then all bis, this is better because the blood flow better from the tricep to the bis much better than bis to tris.
Or you can do an exercise of tris then bis
then tris then bis
then tris then bis again
three to four sets each exercise
then don't forget forearms :D :D :D

Hey, Mario. We'd be glad to help, but I think a little more information is required.

Arms are the part of the body I focus on the most... but you've given no information to work with. Training schedule, type of workout (ie heavy weights/low reps, light weight/high reps), and so on.

Are you an all around hardgainer? Or do you just have a hard time devoloping the arms?

And also, Gorilla has it right on, if you're looking for more basic info.
I superset arms... every workout. It's been the key to growth for me. My arms sucked until I started working them on the same day.

Last edited:
Hey bigwhitedude,
Small arms, looking for tips for penis enlargement but too broke to pay for it....dude you're a woman's dream come true aint ya'..???!!!!

Why don't you quit coming back and trying to fool people as to who you are with these stupid posts about what a geek you are. First your were an IBBF pro, then a syringe scammer, now a fucking nerd---I guess you're finally being a little more truthful. Either way, just go away!

Yeah bigwhitedude,

I saw the pic u posted a few weeks ago, ur arms were huge. So what ru talkin about. LMAO

you might be over training bro

i usually don't even train arms because it takes away from core movements like back and chest

Peace

Top Bottom