Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHY ? are my arms still so damin small???

yeah man, Gorrila is right. I had the same problem of doin back and bis on the same day. I finally changed to bis and tris, and they started to grow like crazy.

Gorilla68 said:
work arms all on same day
bis, tris, and forearms together
if you want them to be bigger than you have to engorf the whole arm with blood. Not that back, bis and chest tri bullshit. When you do this I gurantee they will grow.
Work them like this:
All tris then all bis, this is better because the blood flow better from the tricep to the bis much better than bis to tris.
Or you can do an exercise of tris then bis
then tris then bis
then tris then bis again
three to four sets each exercise
then don't forget forearms :D :D :D

fisrt of all if that worked for you...great
but i tried the bi tri and forearms on the same day and it didnt do shit....i could lift alot but would never grow....now i am back to the chest bi routine and have made tremendous gains.....it really depends on your body and the intensity of your wourkouts...what works for you...might not work for me...;)

You're not going to bet big arms by hitting the arms all at once. If you lift any weight at all you should not have the strength to hit bi's and tri's the same day.

YOu weren't too specific on the exact problems but here's a few thoughts.

For satrictly bi's you must hit all heads of the muscles, the 'under' muscle can effectevely be hit by doing reverse grip curls on a machine and or reverse grip db curls.

DOn't neglect the tri's, the biggest arms in the world look as large as they do because of the tri's. Most newbies never achieve that horse shoe look because they only hit part of the tri. WOrk on the rear head by doing alot of overhead tri presses with cables and kicks. Work your tri's with chest as they play a huge role while you bench, working them seperate will only keep them fatigued.

BPP

Who else thinks Gorilla is on to some thing special when he says, "work out tris first" then do bis 2nd ? Ive never done that but im all for new shit to shock the muscle and make it grow if i can .

waterboy, tris make up like 2/3 of your arm. so if you're gonna do all arms, start w/ the biggest muscle group first. btw, my arms suck.

i doubt it's your arm training that's causing the problem bro.. if your other bodyparts are growing like mad it might jsut be that your arms dun have the same growth potential like your other parts... It's not like you dun train them rite? just be more patient... it's like a person with small calves... it don't mean he doesn't work them at all.. more likely he's trying every damn thing out there... it just happens to respond slower than other body parts... have patience and the results will come... no matter what routine you use consistency is still the key to success in bodybuilding.

john

My arms never grew until I hit the straight bar. I always avoided it cause my wrists would hurt so bad but they don't anymore. Straight bar is the best bicep exercise in my opinion.

Hey bigwhitedude,
Small arms, looking for tips for penis enlargement but too broke to pay for it....dude you're a
woman's dream come true aint ya'..???!!!!

Why don't you quit coming back and trying to fool people as to who you are with these stupid
posts about what a geek you are. First your were an IBBF pro, then a syringe scammer, now a
fucking nerd---I guess you're finally being a little more truthful. Either way, just go away!

LMFAO!!! uhh what,,,,,, gave,,,,,,it,,,,,,away,,,,??

Top Bottom