he went all sawastea on usjaded said:Interesting location![]()
perkele said:


i suggest sawastea or hamstershaverperkele said:I'm searching an active board member to be my right-hand man. You don't have to hold my right hand.
perkele said:I'm searching an active board member to be my right-hand man. You don't have to hold my right hand.

the best of both worlds man..perkele said:Geigh n' rodent.
No
jaded said:What are the criteria for being your right hand man? Does it involve getting a karma hit from you every 2 days? If so expect Mr. Hamsters Haver to be all over you![]()
![]()
.hamstershaver said:i have a small core group im very close to
as do I, but it never hurts to have a right hand manhamstershaver said:i have a small core group im very close to
AAP said:Nature Boy
Freak Daddy
the dude who thinks he's a ghost
that other dude that lives at the bottom of the sea
DIVISION (not)
I can do thatperkele said:I'm searching an active board member to be my right-hand man. You don't have to hold my right hand.
AAP said:I can't leave out main man string_bean. Mr Corn Huskers himself.
The ol' bwood got to have a mention.

we would be grate.StickFigure said:I havn'e been here long enough to have a right hand.
Or maybe it's that nobody likes me.
*sniff, sniffle*
SoreArms said:I'm too intricate for just one person
perkele said:Too dangerous job for you my dear friend.![]()
wtf?I have a councilperkele said:You're too powerful to be anyone's right-hand man. You need a right-hand man.
your signatures are always hilarious!tiger88 said:Dial_Tone
.hamstershaver said:i have a small core group im very close to
am i in that core group homie?Deterass said:
hamstershaver said:i have a small core group im very close to
haha, good ideaSublimeZM said:i dont wanan say cause then if they dont agree ill feel rejected
it depends... as my right hand man will you take over the job of beating me off to the threads u post in POWperkele said:Let's put it this way. Who would like to have me as your EF right-hand man?
SublimeZM said:it depends... as my right hand man will you take over the job of beating me off to the threads u post in POW
is the small core group code for hammys weienrSoKlueles said:i have a small core group im very close to
perkele said:I don't care if my right-hand man would be left handed.
perkele said:I'm searching an active board member to be my right-hand man.
s w o l e said:I'm the perfect wingman, not attached to any cliques and not yet corrupted by any EF group (besides Garner club, but that is an honor and is in no way shape or form corrupted). The people of EF will one day need me for something great.
Request for wingmanship will be processed on a first come, first serve basis via the PM system.
P.S. Pedro offers you protection.

perkele said:I think you're the guy I'm lookin' for. Btw, good Garner pics in my sig, right?![]()
s w o l e said:You know itEven the gothic pix were HAWT!!!
Just point and I'll take care of it...but I'm not a mod so I don't have super thread locking/moving powers.
hotzie said:i want to be someone's right hand man
you can be my right hand manhotzie said:i want to be someone's right hand man
umm i'll have to pass on that one to much ummm how do u say :faggotry:perkele said:Sawastea is also lookin' but I don't recommend.
yayWootoom said:hotzie your my right hand man
what am i? chopped liver?hotzie said:
.SoKlueles said:what am i? chopped liver?
i just saw ur post ........yay im klu's right hand man tooSoKlueles said:what am i? chopped liver?
dunk said:daisyduke
SoKlueles said:juicedbutt sucks
SublimeZM said:i dont wanan say cause then if they dont agree ill feel rejected
WODIN said:I Stand Alone.
godsmackWODIN said:I Stand Alone.
ok i take it backjuicedmohawk said:WTF? and to think I almost picked you up for a KC concert.![]()
dude you are part of one of the tightest EF Crews around.hotzie said:i want to be someone's right hand man
juicedmohawk said:EnderJE
bro you are my left hand mangjuicedmohawk said:EnderJE
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














