Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's proud to be on steroids?

Who is proud to be on steroids?

• Who is not proud or feels bad about it?

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Who just loves it and has no issues wirh it ever!=!?

Votes: 85 85.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to start TRT at the age of 28, after 13 years of training natural. The way I look at it, this is no different for me than someone who gets diagnosed hypothyroid and has to take synthroid for the rest of their life. If I tell someone that I have to take test year around..., all of the sudden I am a "roid head" and I am "into doing drugs". Never mind the fact that I have a valid prescription due to a diagnosed medical condition. It is fucking bullshit. And that is what I am ashamed of. I am ashamed that I live in a society that is so narrow-minded, that I am forced to be a hypocrite and lie when someone asks me if I have ever "taken anything". These are the same people that go out and get wasted every weekend and then get behind the wheel of a car and put other peoples lives at risk. But that's "normal" and isn't a big deal right?

Fuck all normal people. They are all uneducated on these matters, and it is impossible to educate them because the media has convinced them they are right. Bodybuilders will ALWAYS be outcasts and treated as a cult. This goes for natural bodybuilders as well. The reason? JEALOUSY!
extremely well put

i am not proud to be on gear. but it does not bothers me. my family knows it and so do my girl friend and friends. i do what i want to do. thats why i am who i am to day. fuck loosers and folowers. i am like my own leader. no guts no glory !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom