decem said:
is it hard being dumb and uneducated?
HumorMe said:
I believe you are more suitably qualified to answer that one.
decem said:kayne.. really though.. i bet i would beat your ass in real life... seriously..
btw.. at what point did you drop out of school? 8th grade?
did you ever manage to get your ged?
is it hard being dumb and uneducated?
what about working all those dead end jobs, how's that feel?
KAYNE said:SCHOOL HAS BEEN KEEPING ME PRETTY BUSY.
decem said:
don't worry man.. i heard the LD school systems are hard on ya.. but once you get those abc's down.. it's supposed to be a breeze..
I've been busy also....school starts back Monday. It's my last year, thank the lord. I've also been traveling a lot and working all summer. Things are good!KAYNE said:WUTS UP DAWN? YEAH IT HAS BEEN A WHILE...SCHOOL HAS BEEN KEEPING ME PRETTY BUSY. HOW ARE THINGS FOR YOU AND CLINT?
KAYNE
Night Fly said:I've been busy also....school starts back Monday. It's my last year, thank the lord. I've also been traveling a lot and working all summer. Things are good!![]()
decem said:little more than that slick
KAYNE said:
OK SO LETS SAY 40K FOR ALL INTENSIVE PURPOSES!!!
I'M NOT EVEN OUT OF COLLEGE YET AND I HAVE TWO OFFERS FOR MORE THAN THAT.
KAYNE
decem said:
wow.. offers.. how food DOES an offer buy anyway?
KAYNE said:
OK SO LETS SAY 40K FOR ALL INTENSIVE PURPOSES!!!
I'M NOT EVEN OUT OF COLLEGE YET AND I HAVE TWO OFFERS FOR MORE THAN THAT.
KAYNE
KAYNE said:
IN ENGLISH SON, IN ENGLISH!!!
KAYNE
decem said:btw.. i have to ask.. what are you two winners doing on the boards on a saturday evening anyway??
i'm working a 10am-9pm shift.. so i have an excuse.. as i'm just killing time while i make money...
but for a person to be on this shitty ass chat board at 7pm on a saturday night.. that's pretty fucking lame dude(s)
decem said:btw.. i have to ask.. what are you two winners doing on the boards on a saturday evening anyway??
i'm working a 10am-9pm shift.. so i have an excuse.. as i'm just killing time while i make money...
but for a person to be on this shitty ass chat board at 7pm on a saturday night.. that's pretty fucking lame dude(s)
dballer said:the fact that you have no job and are a complete idiot loser.
whats up.... is the paxil kicking in?? where are the flames...???
why don't you start another poll calling me a racist?? Better yet.. how about one for KAYNE? You have not started a poll on him latley.
Decem's Gay Roommate said:Will you bastards please stop talking about my aids-infected, cum-guzzlin' roommate that way!!
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














