Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whos got the hottest GF or wife on EF?

This girl I met in Florida, she is the hawtest girl Ive dated yet. This was bout 4 in Jacksonville FL, 3 weeks of calls, 4 dates she told me that I was getting to serious. Only Solace I take, was that she was up on me at first, till I started spazzing out as the dating relationship evolved.

Another Knowledge drop of Learning restraint and checking that overeager anticipation at the door.

Lourdes Sagried, Brazilian/Portugese chica that is a memory that, yeah I dig on.

11gr23a.jpg

Bro a guy like you needs to take that laid back(carefree)

approach with woman let them chase you.Ariel your a good looking dude dont fuck it up by getting pussified when a hot girl eyeballs you instead flip the script take her # and wait a week to call her.

approach with woman let them chase you.Ariel your a good looking dude dont fuck it up by getting pussified when a hot girl eyeballs you instead flip the script take her # and wait a week to call her.

LOL
I know it gets so much easier at 31 now...
PoBoy you know what it's like to be pwned by your senses....
To get seduced by instincts...
I'm much better today, but yeah, I also think, I don't really care as much as I used to in relationships...
We'll See.

Only advice I'd take from Poboy is how to get around a IP banning and ways to spot a craigslist tranny in the erotic section.

Top Bottom