Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whoever Wants To Do a Serious Natty Bulk

No i dont and i wont.. Just a cheap whey protein is enough for me, the rest i like to get from foods, any shake that is high calorie (300+) make me feel like crap, sick to my stomach and my body wont absorb all the nutrient, whole foods agrees better with my body...
We are not created equal, experiment with your body and find what works best.. Over the years i've found shakes doesn't work with my body..

To each their own..

Exactly. But if you're unfamiliar with something, why are you commenting on it?

Plus, you're contradicting yourself -- saying something is good enough for you yet they don't work with your body. Then you talk about how gainers are no good and that has nothing to do with BIG BLAST and N2BULK. So...again, it's a pretty pointless post.

No i dont and i wont.. Just a cheap whey protein is enough for me, the rest i like to get from foods, any shake that is high calorie (300+) make me feel like crap, sick to my stomach and my body wont absorb all the nutrient, whole foods agrees better with my body...
We are not created equal, experiment with your body and find what works best.. Over the years i've found shakes doesn't work with my body..

To each their own..

you need real food, no one is argueing that. but this is way better than the cheap protein powder you buy. check the ingredients.. it hurts your stomach cause its all sugar, lactose, and soy. this stuff has very little or no sugar and is full of nutrition. eggs, plasma, and sweet potato. its the real deal

N2bulk is on my next mr supps shopping list. N2bulk and forma :)

When its based on low gi sweet potato, you cant go wrong. Look at all other bulkers. All shitty high gi carbs that force you to take chromium pills. . .too many pills is a bad thing!

I rather buy pounds of chicken breast and steak rather than this expensive supp.. I get much better results from foods than shakes, i do use a protein shake post workout and before bed, but any other shakes like gainers make me sick and the weight that i put on is all fat.. drinking a 500 calorie shake get me bloated like motherfuker, but 500 cal from foods dont get me as bloated and nasty looking, this means the cals from gainers goes right in your gut...

If your gaining fat from mass gainer shakes, it's because you either aren't training hard enough or you're getting TOO many calories. A lot of people think they need to eat like Jay cutler and cram 8000 calories down their throat. Try Toning it down a few calories or work your soft spots more. Just a suggestion.

Ps. These companies have no business telling yu to drink ex.) 5 scoops in one serving for most people. 1/2 the recommended serving for most shakes is plenty. Split those "meals" up and spread them out.

"nothin' in life is above bein' honest" - 311

you need real food, no one is argueing that. but this is way better than the cheap protein powder you buy. check the ingredients.. it hurts your stomach cause its all sugar, lactose, and soy. this stuff has very little or no sugar and is full of nutrition. eggs, plasma, and sweet potato. its the real deal

The ingredients of my cheap protein is whey isolate, coca natural flavors stevia.. Thats it nothing else 150 cal each scoop, 35g protein, 0 fat, 0.5 sugar, 0 cholesterol..
Shakes that are 300+ calories in general make me bloated and doesnt sit right with my stomach, cant digest them properly (whatever the ingredient, doesnt matter) only light shake with less than 200 cal is what i can handle, but i can take up to 800 cal of chicken and rice with no problem...

Like i said, its just me.. Everyone is different, experimenter and see what works..

Your so clueless, you haven't even tried N2 Bulk or Big Blast and you are making assumptions. I am using N2 Bulk now with oraganic milk and it takes like apple pie delight and has no effect on upsetting my stomach whatsoever. The product is top notch and has the best ingredient profile I have ever seen. So try not to make false assumptions until you atleast try the products first.

The ingredients of my cheap protein is whey isolate, coca natural flavors stevia.. Thats it nothing else 150 cal each scoop, 35g protein, 0 fat, 0.5 sugar, 0 cholesterol..
Shakes that are 300+ calories in general make me bloated and doesnt sit right with my stomach, cant digest them properly (whatever the ingredient, doesnt matter) only light shake with less than 200 cal is what i can handle, but i can take up to 800 cal of chicken and rice with no problem...

Like i said, its just me.. Everyone is different, experimenter and see what works..

okay so all your shake has is whey isolate pretty much. 'natural flavors' usually means MSG. n2bulk has sweet potato, plasma, and eggs. so at worst its what your protein is without the MSG and with 3 very wholesome ingredients.

also typically whey isolate is just powdered cheese.. you said it was cheap so if the company is gonna stay in business obviously their ingredients are cheap as well. again you are getting stomach aches cause you are lactose intolerant. you have difficulty digesting whey protein, this particular one you use you said doesn't give you trouble.. yeah cause its whey ISOLATE. its not cause its anything special. isolate is much easier to digest for someone who has lactose issues.

I think I would do it if I got s better discount for buying a 3 month supply for all those....I wanna be natty for 3 months anyway while I get back into it, this would be perfect timing

Top Bottom