Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whoever Wants To Do a Serious Natty Bulk

n2bulk is kinda a lot of money.. and do you think taking all of those at the same time would be healthy? and how would you take all of those

Pretty sure you would take one shake in morning, after working out, or during day then another in evening or at night.....one of each a day.

from my Transformer Prime

I rather buy pounds of chicken breast and steak rather than this expensive supp.. I get much better results from foods than shakes, i do use a protein shake post workout and before bed, but any other shakes like gainers make me sick and the weight that i put on is all fat.. drinking a 500 calorie shake get me bloated like motherfuker, but 500 cal from foods dont get me as bloated and nasty looking, this means the cals from gainers goes right in your gut...

The weight gainers just help me get all of my calories I need cause of school and stuff it's hard to intake 4000 with out it

I rather buy pounds of chicken breast and steak rather than this expensive supp.. I get much better results from foods than shakes, i do use a protein shake post workout and before bed, but any other shakes like gainers make me sick and the weight that i put on is all fat.. drinking a 500 calorie shake get me bloated like motherfuker, but 500 cal from foods dont get me as bloated and nasty looking, this means the cals from gainers goes right in your gut...

Let me guess -- you never used BIG BLAST or N2BULK.

Let me guess -- you never used BIG BLAST or N2BULK.

No i dont and i wont.. Just a cheap whey protein is enough for me, the rest i like to get from foods, any shake that is high calorie (300+) make me feel like crap, sick to my stomach and my body wont absorb all the nutrient, whole foods agrees better with my body...
We are not created equal, experiment with your body and find what works best.. Over the years i've found shakes doesn't work with my body..

To each their own..

Wow n2bulk
Big blast
Gear

Could add in these variables different to.
N2slin
Or rs transaderm
It even bridge

Good post Nelson

Top Bottom