Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who would win Prime Fedor or Alistair overeem?

jarjarbinx

Who would win this fight? Im going with Fedor imo.

Also are there any superheavy weights that could beat fedor or Cain outside the ring in a real life fight with no weight restrictions?

Overeem from a couple of years ago, vs Fedor in his prime. Id go for Overeem (enhanced version) as Fedor took a lot of punches in the majority of fights in the first round, and I'm not sure that he could handle Overeems power. Fedor did go for about 10 years undefeated though.

Cain is a monster and will probably be the best heavyweight we will see for a long time to come.

It's impossible to say Fedor didn't juice as well when he had his prime run, but he certainly didn't look like it. In all aspects of MMA though Fedor in his prime was faster, more skilled and infact did punch harder than HW Overeem. Remember when Fedor was in his prime in the HW division Overeem was running around as a skinny LHW. He juiced his brains out to get where he is today. Fedor hit just as hard and probably harder but was immensely more skilled. Overeem would "have" to respect Fedor's power so that means Fedor would have grounded him quickly...and then it's just a matter of time. No HW, not even Cain (whom I do really like), can match with Fedor in his prime. Fedor beat everybody in every skill set.

Fedor FTW. Reem is too slow. Fedor would take him down and submit him.

The only way Fedor could fuck it up, which he HAS in the past, would be to try and trade punches with him when there's no fucking reason to.

Fedor FTW. Reem is too slow. Fedor would take him down and submit him.

The only way Fedor could fuck it up, which he HAS in the past, would be to try and trade punches with him when there's no fucking reason to.

I agree, but honestly in his prime he could just as easily have knocked overeem out silly. And if he didn't he'd lock up with overeem quick to avoid a counter. Fedor was gold at that during his long run.

Fedor all the way...The Reem is WAY overrated. Now Velazquez vs. Fedor...hmmmm???

Still Fedor with the caveat being that Fedor never fought in the U.S under the UFC's strict testing. If Cain had been fighting in Pride those years and could basically take a dbol right before walking into the ring, who knows. Not saying for sure that Fedor was using that whole time but fck so many of em were that it stands to reason. Pride just didn't care. It would have been very interesting to see Fedor come to this side of the pond and fight regularly. I was disappointed it never panned out. Maybe he saw how far Cro cops skills deteriorated and figured he didn't want to mess with his legacy. Cro cops is gone. Remember when he was one of the most frightening fighters in the world?

Top Bottom