Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Thinks We Should Use Real Juice Instead Of Vet"steroids"

Real gear or "Vet Gear"

• Human Products!!!!!

Votes: 66 52.8%
  • Chicken and Cow Products!!!!!!!

Votes: 59 47.2%

• Total voters
I'm not saying mexican gear is bad at all They make alot of good products.

I wouldn't use them now, But i don't have a question about them being safe. Every place has regulations onto which they must follow.

Just polling the board on thoughts

NOT HERE TO MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY

I like both! Anadrol is for people and I love it! however, vet gear has much better prices and is sometimes more effective!

Mass Monster

BigJay81 said:
I'm not saying mexican gear is bad at all They make alot of good products.

I wouldn't use them now, But i don't have a question about them being safe. Every place has regulations onto which they must follow.

Just polling the board on thoughts

NOT HERE TO MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY

heheh J its hard as hell on this board not to make someone angry figure 75% have a gram of test running through them.. people take their gear seriously around here I suppose :)

Is there something ironic about people risking jail, fines, permanent complications, baldness, testicular atrophy, scams, injection complications, etc, yet chooses to stay with human gear to avoid the risk of using vet gear....?

I will use both. I love Eq and plan to use it in most, if not all of my cycles. Just my personal prefrance.

M18

Top Bottom