Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Thinks We Should Use Real Juice Instead Of Vet"steroids"

Real gear or "Vet Gear"

• Human Products!!!!!

Votes: 66 52.8%
  • Chicken and Cow Products!!!!!!!

Votes: 59 47.2%

• Total voters
ok, now i know you guys are all fucking comedians. lol
I think that the whole vet roid in mexico is bull shit. I think its the only way to make it legal for them to put it on the counter. I think its meant for human but kind of like a cover up. how often do you hear some one say "yeah, i had to give my dog 2cc of test todday"? Its just a loop hole. actually, im probably wrong but it seems likely.

BIG PHYS.........do you ever have to get up in the middle of the night cause your sweating so bad that anything your wearing is dripping wet? This is my story every night. I dont think its due to vet gear but just gear itself. It was alot worse when i was taking dbol. anyone else get this?

vinnie said:
ok, now i know you guys are all fucking comedians. lol
I think that the whole vet roid in mexico is bull shit. I think its the only way to make it legal for them to put it on the counter. I think its meant for human but kind of like a cover up. how often do you hear some one say "yeah, i had to give my dog 2cc of test todday"? Its just a loop hole. actually, im probably wrong but it seems likely.

No secret that this is whats going on, ttokkyo markets to American BB'ers primarily - I dont think the dosages help the animals lol like .12 cc for a dog lol yeah right - there made for us!

I'd like to know why Loeffer makes anadrol? Like a horse really needs it. Of course not. Most vet products are marketed for bodybuilders. No one is going to be a repeat customer if they get an infection. But if I had a choice between so called human grade and vet grade I'd pick human grade... :D

if i remember correctly......the test was 35 bucks for 5ml of 250mg/ml test and the eq was like 55 bucks for ml of 200mg/ml eq bolderon. it was cheap bro. i got a bottle of nolv. qty:100 for like 39 bucks.

Top Bottom